ISO Transport Miracle Houston TX to NC

Short story: Carly is a yearish-old Belgian Malinois female, shelter rescue, in VERY short term placement (boarding), looking for regular foster. I have offered to foster her - but she is in Houston, TX and I'm in NC. Carly is in need of full socialization, manners, the whole nine yards - a Mal who has had little or no training, apparently and is quite, um, enthusiastic (but also skittish). Mal Rescue this week in Houston alone got bombed with Mals, wonderful purebreds, most of the others easier to place. My condition is such that I'm becoming more in need of a physically supportive dog rather than what Sam does and so about a year ago I decided to start working with Mal Rescue and see whether they suited me. I've been on the lookout for some dog that particular caught my fancy. Between the high need, and the description of Carly, it would be awesome to try to give her a chance here if we could move her. At worst she would be SUPER well socialized and trained for public manners for her next home. Because it's something of a miracle I'm asking for, my old iDogger friends came to mind. :D If there is enough interest to put together formal transport (s), American Belgian Malinois Club Rescue has a central transport coordinator and they are sharp and top notch. All this would take is the want-to!