Memorial Tattoos

• Gold Top Dog

I have my Rotties paw print on my shoulder blade with his name underneath it. He was my heart dog, it will be 4 years in feb since we had to have him put to sleep and I still cry thinking about him. I still miss him immensely.I had it put there so he would always be watching over me (looking over my shoulder)

• Bronze

When our dog died, I joined a Facebook group for people whose pets died. Several of the members were going to get memorial tattoos; someone wanted to get one on her hip.

I really want to get a memorial tattoo for my dog. I'm thinking a paw print with two bones nearby with Requiescat in Pace Brownear would be cute.

• Puppy

i have 3 memorial tattoos.one for my cat and two for members of my family(human!),but in september a dear canine friend of mine passed away.he wasn't my dog but was so special to me that i am going to have a tattoo done of him in his memory.i feel they help me cope with their passing a lot easier.the mild pain of having them done is a kind of release of grief for me,plus i have something to remember them by always.it's as if they are always with me.i hope this helps you.just wanted to pass on my sympathies.good luck with the tattoo if you decide to get one.x

• Gold Top Dog

I love the pawprint tat you got of your beloved that passed!! Such a great idea! People who dont have pets or dont think of their dogs as family just dont understand.

Marley is definitely my heart dog and when I told my ex that I was going to get his pawprint (shrunken down of course) and put it near my ankle, he thought I was going crazy. Now that we broke up...I think I know what my next tattoo will be Smile

• Gold Top Dog

I'm going to ask my friend if I can post a pic on here, she has the MOST AMAZING memorial tat of her dog. I'm not huge into tattoo's ( too permanent, i know I'll change my mind etc) but after seeing hers I decided I want that artist to do a memorial tat for me.....

hoping she says yes!!