Puppy likes Cleveland Pear Tree berries - should i worry?

• Silver

Puppy likes Cleveland Pear Tree berries - should i worry?

so, we have a Cleveland Pear Tree in our back yard.  it is a non-fruiting tree, but it does drop little berries the size of small cherries - they look just like tiny asian pears, have no seeds and are crunchy & clear/green on the inside. 

our new puppy has taken quite a shine to them and when she's supposed to be doing her business, she sometimes gets distracted and starts to hunt & nosh on these berries.  i have to go over and guard the area and herd her back to her business spot.

i can find no information that says they are in any way poisonous or anything like that, but i'm sure like eating anything from the yard (grass, leaves, etc) it could make her sick or just mess up her system for a day or two.

how worried and/or forceful should DH and i be about not letting her eat them?

• Gold Top Dog

I looked everywhere and couldn't find anywhere that said it was poisonous but I would still watch her and not let her eat any.  Better safe than sorrySmile I know from experence that dogs will eat stuff even if it isn't good for them.  Ours ate tortoise poop and after being deathly ill from it would go looking for it in the yard. (lttle did they know, I watch closely when the tortoise goes out now and clean it up.) Yep, i'd just keep her away from them.

• Gold Top Dog
    As far I I could find, Cleveland Pears aren't poisonous. but I would watch that he doesn't eat too many. Most pears contain a sugar that can be hard to digest and can cause diarrhea if they consume enough.
    • Bronze

BMX bikes have come a long way from their humble beginnings in the Southern California dirt tracks. From a niche hobby to a global sport, BMX has captured the hearts of riders and enthusiasts around the world. justbmxbikes.com/best-29-inch-bmx-bikes

• Puppy

I absolutely adore dog images! Their boundless energy and loyalty are heartwarming, and they never fail to bring a smile to my face. Whether they're playfully chasing a ball or simply lounging in the sun, dogs are a true source of joy, and parakeet images are equally delightful. These colorful little birds are a burst of positivity with their vibrant plumage and cheerful chirps. Their small size hides a big personality, and their playful antics make them a captivating addition to any setting. Both dogs and parakeets remind us of the simple joys in life, and their images brighten any day!