New Designer Breeds

• Gold Top Dog

New Designer Breeds

I put this in the breeds discussion area, but I think it's more appropriate here- It's satire folks don't take me too seriously.

I'm hoping that we can create many more inventive breeds.  I really like the idea of mixing the catahoula leopard dog with the karelian bear dog...that way you could have a leopard bear dog- it climbs trees, doesn't change it's spots, eats honey and hibernates 4 months a year...so you reduce your feed costs by 33%.

We could also interbreed the Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen with the Jack Russell Terrier and create the PB & J-perfect for a lunchtime companion!

What about mixing a Pug, Poodle and Schnauzer?  Then you'd have a Schnuggle...what better way to end your day than with a Schnuggle from a loved one?  Gosh I'm feeling warm and fuzzy already.

Then there's the all around college dog: Part Chihuahua, part Pug and part Retriever, we like to call it The Chugger.  They always come when invited, and they usually bring friends and if you ever drop your drink, they'll bring it back to you.

Now for the ultimate in designer dogs we have the Saluki/ Malamute cross.  This is strictly for the military folks though, we call it The Salute.  They are extremely patriotic and dedicated to the pursuit of freedom (usually their own) so having a 6 foot fence is a pre-requisite for potential owners.

All of these dogs are being created in labs and being designed with you, the potential niche owner, and your platinum card in mind.  We sell sight unseen and will do no follow up visit, nor will we answer any of your questions except by email, and even that is stretching it.  Please feel free to stop by our site anytime and order your own rare designer breed.

• Puppy
    A very close place to find "designer" dogs are in your local animal shelter. There you will find many mix breeds, there to die and lanquish for no cause of there own. Just because they were unwanted, and discarded to die in a cold lonely place.
        Visit your animal shelter, and see what I am talking about, or go on Petfinder...Your designer dogs are waiting for you right there, but these will give back more in return for their rescue.
       The idea to have a companion pet is to give love, and they in turn give theirs, so faithfully...no strings attached.We don't get animals because they "fit" in the fashion of that day, or match our furniture, or cute...Pets are not disposable, and I always wonder why would many spend so much for the Vogue "designer" pets, when that money could save so many more in your animal shelters across the country, and find the same "mixed" breeds.
             I will always defend our pets in the shelter, they have no voice for themselves, they die lonely, hurt, at times abused, without a wimper, just a sweet kiss to the hand that puts them to sleep.
                                                     Maggie, Princess and Vanna saved as breeder"s dogs, for the fashionable"white"schnauzers that almost cost her death with a tumor in her mouth, decayed teeth, tapeworms, and her puppies that died minutes from each other, also she had 4 mammory tumors ,all for the sake of "white"toy schnauzers,and she was 7 years old at the time!

• Gold Top Dog
    Shadow is Husky + Lab = Hub, center of the known universe.

• Gold Top Dog

A very close place to find "designer" dogs are in your local animal shelter. There you will find many mix breeds, there to die and lanquish for no cause of there own. Just because they were unwanted, and discarded to die in a cold lonely place. 

Apparently you didn't read my disclaimer Schnauzermom.

It's satire folks don't take me too seriously

I already have my two dogs and love them dearly.  Thank you for recommending the shelters though.  Some people have NO sense of humor!

• Gold Top Dog
    lol...I like the schnuggle.
    And what is the worst designer dog?? The bulldog and shih tzu...can ya guess why? [sm=devil.gif]
    • Gold Top Dog
    I can guess why.

• Gold Top Dog
    [sm=lol.gif]

I can guess why too!
    • Gold Top Dog
    My first dog was a dal/lab mix. A Dalmadrador. Or ar Labmation. Whatever floats your boat..
    • Gold Top Dog
    Very funny!!!
    [sm=rotfl.gif]

I'll stick with my purebred New Mexican Nard Stepper, thank you. [;)]
    • Gold Top Dog
    I think we should just mix these-
    Shih Tzu, Coton de Tulear, Papillon, Malinois
    Shih ton papi mals!!!!!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Well there's always the Schipperke Border Terrier mix...The Border Skipper- it was a great dog for those days when you had to get out from behind the iron curtain.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Great, there you go encouraging people again... ;o)

Those are going to show up on the [linkhttp://www.achclub.com]ACH[/link] site soon, now that you spilled the beans on what great pets they would make.
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    Bugsy is great dane/ lab = great lab or labradane
    • Gold Top Dog
    [sm=rofl.gif]
    When we rescued Peanut, the HS told us she was shepherd mix.  Our vet told us she was rottie mix.  What would you call her, a shrottie, a shepott, a rottherd, or a GSRD?
    • Gold Top Dog
    I always tell everyone that Bogey is Rottrador (Rott, Lab mix).  It isn't as clever as yours, Xerxes, but it certainly is fun to say! 

Ruht-Roh, Raggy!  I'm a Rott-Rador.  :-)