2 weeks sightseeing Interlaken/Lucerne in May

• Puppy

2 weeks sightseeing Interlaken/Lucerne in May

Hi,

I'm planning to visit Switzerland starting 13th May for 2 weeks. My bases will be at Lucerne and Interlaken and main purpose is sight seeing (not adventure sports, hiking, trekking etc). However, we want to go to various mountains such as Pilatus, Titlis, Jungfraujoch, Schilthorn and also villages like Lauterbrunnen, Murren and also lakes like Lucerne, Thun, Lake brienz. We will also do Bernina express.

I'm uncertain about the weather esp. rain during my period of stay. I'm ok with cold weather. So please advise how is generally rain from mid of May to end and can I get clear view from mountains during this period? I can prepone or postpone the trip by a week depending on your advise.

Thanks for this wonderful forum and all your help.

• Puppy

That's great that you're planning a trip to Switzerland; it's truly a stunning country. As for the weather in mid-May, it can be a bit unpredictable. Generally, the weather starts to warm up a bit during this time, but it's still possible to experience rain and colder temperatures, especially at higher altitudes. However, if you're willing to brave the weather, you should still have some beautiful views from the mountains and be able to experience all the activities you've planned. The best way to get an accurate prediction is to check the weather forecast closer to your trip date. Use business class flights travelbusinessclass.com if possible; it is much better.

• Puppy

@herminsulbonus

That's great that you're planning a trip to Switzerland; it's truly a stunning country. As for the weather in mid-May, it can be a bit unpredictable. Generally, the weather starts to warm up a bit during this time, but it's still possible to experience rain and colder temperatures, especially at higher altitudes. However, if you're willing to brave the weather, you should still have some beautiful views from the mountains and be able to experience all the activities you've planned. The best way to get an accurate prediction is to check the weather forecast closer to your trip date. Use business class flights

if possible; it is much better.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful response and warm wishes for my upcoming trip to Switzerland. I truly appreciate your insights into the weather conditions in mid-May. It's good to know that while it may be a bit unpredictable with potential rain and colder temperatures, the stunning views from the mountains make it all worthwhile.

Your suggestion to check the weather forecast closer to the trip date is a practical one, and I'll be sure to keep a close eye on that as the time approaches. Flexibility in planning can be key when dealing with the weather's unpredictability.

Additionally, I recommend considering https://triceloans.ph/moneycat-loan-review/ for loan reviews. It's always helpful to explore different options and gather information, especially when it comes to financial decisions.

I'm really looking forward to the adventure, beautiful landscapes, and unique experiences Switzerland has to offer. If you have any more tips or insights, feel free to share!

• Puppy

@jenniferdehner9

Thank you