Feedback from dog owners

Hi Dog community

I've recently launched a shop called WOOF WOOF ( woof.style) selling personalised dog products for dog owners. I love dogs and really wanted to find a way to show the world how passionate I am about my furry friends and give the same opportunity to others. To show their love of their own dog through well designed high quality clothing and accessories.

It all started during lock down where my daughter needed some new t-shirts. We were taking care of a husky called Kyra and since I'm a graphic designer I made some illustrations and got them printed. The t-shirts were very popular with my daughter and our friends and family started asking where we had bought them. I did more t-shirts for those in my family that had dogs and I also did a lot of research on how to get the best quality products and ordered a lot of samples to test them. My family loved the design and were very surprised about the good quality of the t-shirts and sweatshirts I had found. At the time I only had a part-time job so I thought I would give it a go and build an e-commerce business around it and set up an online shop. Then a Japanese Spitz called Miso joined the family and that involved into the Instagram channel @miso_magic_moments with a lot of crazy and fun content. I also started to do Miso merchandise. Two years down the line we now have more than 32 breeds in the shop, a range of other products like mugs, pillows bags and more and customers from all over the world.

The reason why I'm writing this post is that I'm currently looking for inspiration on what products I should have available and what other services that are on the market. I couldn't find a better place then to ask than in a community full of dog fans and dog owners.

Thank you in advance. Any input is appreciated.