The Yulin Dog Festival Of China

• Puppy

The Yulin Dog Festival Of China

Hello everyone! I just thought I would share with you some things going on in China with dogs. As some of you may know, each year China hosts a festival in Yulin. It is a dog meat festival. They capture and kidnap poor innocent dogs from their owners homes, and they kill them. And in one of the worst ways possible. They burn them alive. They cook them in boiling water, and steam them nearly to the bone with a blow torch. Why? Why would ANYONE do that? Poor innocent puppies and dogs. Over 10,000 killed each year for a festival. They cut of the dogs heads and other body parts and sell them. Then they all feast and enjoy. But HOW? How could you ever enjoy eating such precious creatures? I am 100% against this. Who's with me? It's just absolutely cruel! This is animal cruelty in such a terrible way. It breaks my heart. I would have 50 dogs if I could. Just to save their lives, and to protect them from animal killers. My dog, Sophie, is so precious and dear to me and if I ever saw her being burned, I would cry my heart out. I love her so much. And a lot of you may agree, a lot of you may not, but in my opinion, Pit Bulls are ugly dogs. Some of them are cute, but most are not. And that is why I want one. I love animals so much that I want a Pit Bull because I feel bad for them because no one likes them and they all get sent to the pound. But I think they're special. And I would love one. So think about what ive said. The festival really digs down deep to your heart. It breaks mine. Love your pets. They love you. Your pets might be one thing in the world to you, but to them, you are their world. 

• Puppy

Please share this with others ❤