How to SAVE MONEY with Doggie Products.

rugrake photos for website.jpg

Wink Owning 4 wonderful dogs, wasn't so wonderful.WHY? Because I spent so much time cleaning and feeding them, little was left over to play with them. CLEANING mostly revolved around removing their shedded pet hair. Besides smelly, my vacuum motor burned out. Not a cheap item to repair or replace.FEEDING them became a challenge, especially because of the many dishes I used. Then I accidently discovered something online. And shazaam, WONDERFUL came back into our home!  I am saving money and time, like a miracle! Goodbye to the smelly vacuum which was replaced with the universal rug rake. (can buy online) It works better and quicker than my vacuum.  Shocked-I found a  Pet  Dish that is also a storage container AND a microwave bowl!   Pups are enjoying beautiful quality and  "fine dining" bowls. While I am enjoying saving money (and time) I'm saving money storing leftover food. I'm saving time having less dishes to wash. Finally, my pups and I can play! What a unique and thoughtful gift. Thank you quality line pet products.*they're just a click away online @ www.rugrake.com