Box Tops for Education

• Gold Top Dog

Box Tops for Education

This is kind of random, but if anybody collects Box Tops for Education and doesn't have a specific school to give them to, I'd gladly take them!

PM me and I can send you my address. Thanks! Big Smile

*Note: Be sure to clip the one with the expiration date. A lot of times they'll put the logo on the front of a box, but the actual box top is on top or something. Thanks again!

• Gold Top Dog
    Jan, looks like lots of products are included.  I couldn't tell with my quick search of the site if the products are marked on the box top or if you just have to download the list to know who's participating.  I'll start looking next time I go to the store. 
    • Gold Top Dog

Here is a list of products that have a box top:
    http://www.boxtops4education.com/earn/clip/Brands.aspx?WT.ac=QL_PartProd

They are on a lot of the cereal we get, plus Kleenex, and Old El Paso stuff.

Once you start looking you'll notice them more. Just clip the logo around the dotted line (the one with the expiration date).

Thanks!

• Gold Top Dog
    That answers my question.  I wasn't sure if the box top itself would be marked.  I saw that list when I went to the website and there are a lot of products! I'll start saving them and send them to you.  Keep bumping this thread so I don't forget. lol
    • Gold Top Dog

I might have some sitting around, and since my niece isn't in school yet, I suppose I could send them your way if we have them.

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks ladies! Willa will be so excited to get them in the mail. lol

• Gold Top Dog
    I already found one on the can of Progresso soup I had for lunch!  I'll wait till I have a few more and send them addressed to Willa. :)
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    It's a great program. Great it exists, sad that it's needed. I've got 4 grandkids, 2 in school. Box tops are all spoken for.
    • Gold Top Dog

I usually wait until I have a snack-sized Ziploc baggie full before I send them to school. I think they have quarterly prizes for who brings in the most. At the end of the year, the class that brought in the most gets a pizza party. Smile

Doug - I understand! Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog

I am the "collector" for our school program, too! . We have a tiny Lab school and use the money for the extras we wouldn't otherwise get.

• Gold Top Dog
    I will check and see what I have and start collecting them for little willa :)
    • Gold Top Dog

Thanks! Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog
    Jan, I just noticed that some products have a "Labels for Education".  Does the school only collect and get credit for the Box Tops for Edu?  I have saved some of both for you.
    • Gold Top Dog

I will take both, please! Thanks Jackie! Big Smile 

• Gold Top Dog

I only have 1 but I am happy to mail it to you. I am sure that I have your address somewhere but if you can pm it to me so I can be lazy that would be great ;p