Dog Breed Jack-o-Lanterns (miranadobe)

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Dog Breed Jack-o-Lanterns (miranadobe)

I saw this the other day and just found the link again.

Although some of the breeds look kind of silly, I'm sure you can alter what your final outcome looks like.  Anyone up to the challenge of carving a pumpkin for their own breed??

(OK, the first link only had some of the breeds, this one has 26 - including Dobes, GSPs, Border Collies, etc...)

http://www.bhg.com/holidays/halloween/pumpkin-carving/pumpkin-carving-stencils-of-favorite-dogs/

• Gold Top Dog

I did one a few years ago for the hounds. Used a stencil of Ellie. Wasn't easy...but it was kinda fun.

• Gold Top Dog

I'm totally doing the Siberian one!  Thanks for sharing!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Awww!  You can totally tell it's Ellie!

Meanwhile, my sister did her company logo in one of those fake (styrofoam-type?) pumpkins so she could re-use it and not lose all the effort.  I'm thinking I *might* try that, myself w/the Dobe one.  (I MUST alter those ears, though - what do they think, this is a German Shepherd with those fuzzy edges?!)  Anyway, I think I should practice on a mushy live pumpkin first - probably cheaper than an artsy fake one.

• Gold Top Dog

I did a Bassett before.  It was so much fun!  I did get it off the BHG site :)

• Gold Top Dog

I'm going to try the Cavalier. Maybe I'll pick up a pumpkin later.