What does your dog do?

• Gold Top Dog

Krissim Klaw
    He also has an obsession of knowing what you have eaten when gone.  First thing he does when I come home is strain to try and give my mouth a thorough sniffing.  He is convinced the only reason I leave the house is to eat yummy food without him. Hmm

LOL because Belle does the same thing!    Twister mostly reacts to sounds on the TV (dogs, cats, birds, etc) but when any sort of terrier looking dog is on, watch out!  He's been known to run up to the TV and hit it with both front feet when he sees a terrier type.  Surprise  Rex licks any lotion off me the moment I put it on.  I swear the dog is addicted and it can't be good for him.  I have to make him lie down on his bed and he lays there and whines in frustration. 

T Bone, I love Toby too!  

• Gold Top Dog

Apollo likes that silly commercial for The Family Guy where that annoying football headed baby is saying, "Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom.  Mommy.  Mommy.  Mommy."  He goes right up to the TV, cocks his head to the side, and stares. It's SOOO cute!

• Gold Top Dog

DW told me about this one. Shadow was laying on the double recliner with his head laying against her leg. Jade, our cat, was laying on her lap and was licking and grooming the top of Shadow's head and he just laid there while she did so.

• Gold Top Dog

Charlie has to see Riley go to sleep.  If I put her to bed while he is out on a walk etc he will not settle until he sees her in bed.

He is also a shirt sucker.  He only does it to DH or I but right before bed.  He sucks the arms of our shirts (while we are wearing them).  I am usually half asleep so I don't care.  DH used to joke that when I was nursing Riley before bed he would nurse Charlie.

• Gold Top Dog

Tori sometimes watches the tv.  i cant remember what got her attention in the past.. we dont have satellite or cable so it wasnt an animal... but i can remember her sitting up and freezing and just staring at the tv.

she also tries to get her reflection to play with her. i feel so bad for her when i see this lol she wants to play with a dog HER size! everyone else is huge! Amber is close to her size but Amber is such a pill.... its like she is denial that she is a dog.... 

• Silver

What does Gunner do? Hmmm, let's see.

He is a fantastic car security system:

He helps..umm, mop the yard.

He protects me from those nasty pulls in the mats

And of course he's the ultimate leg warmer

And finally, if I'm feeling blue, he'll smile at me and make me feel better.

• Gold Top Dog

LOL!! Gunner! You're a trip Big Smile nice car btw!Cool but what the heck is it??

• Silver

DumDog

LOL!! Gunner! You're a trip Big Smile nice car btw!Cool but what the heck is it??

Haha, I have to be a trip with THAT dog around. LOL!

The car is a 1972 DeTomaso Pantera.