Head Tilt thread

• Gold Top Dog
    Everyone's dogs look so cute!  I can't resist the cuteness!!!
    Sorry these are so big, I'm still figuring out the whole photobucket "thing".

• Gold Top Dog
    Toby's best Head Tilt.....

• Gold Top Dog
    ORIGINAL: darci

OMG sport is such a doll.......

Thanks, I think so too. He can be a stinker sometimes,,,but with that face you just can't stay mad for long!!!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Prince is a major head tilter!

• Gold Top Dog
    These are GREAT! ~L~  Yanke, Chloe looks like she's coming in for a landing. ~L~
    • Gold Top Dog

• Gold Top Dog
    These pics are adorable!!!!
    • Gold Top Dog
    OMG - these are all great, but the picture of Wyatt and Kaiser in perfect unison tilt SLAYS me!!
    • Gold Top Dog
    He-he!!!  What cute head-tilts!!!  I love them!!!!!!!  Some of your dogs look like they're going to fall over from the tilts!!!  Like Eskiemom, I don't have many head-tilts from my Eskie either:

• Gold Top Dog
    After seeing this thread, I'm so disappointed that Stanley doesn't tilt his head...
    • Silver
    Great pics on this thread!!! My dogs always tilt their heads when I'm talking to them.. They also tilt for the camera [sm=lol.gif]

Am I tilting my head far enough mummy??

I'm too sexy for the camera

Boo!

Hey I can do it too!
    • Silver
    These are tooo cute!  I need to get one of Jimmy!  Its so easy to get him to tilt his head, all I have to do is ask him a question, it could be anything, like, "Jimmy, should mommy wear her black coat or white coat?" and he'll tilt his head as if he's thinking, "hmmm, I really don't know!"  Its so cute!
    • Gold Top Dog

ORIGINAL: Laurelin_429

ORIGINAL: lisak

Sky

Can I steal Sky?  Gorgeous!

My thoughts exactly!
    • Gold Top Dog
    I have a shot of Kiya doing the head tilt.  She is the master of cute poses.

• Gold Top Dog
    [sm=wink2.gif] Great pictures!~ You are adorable!!!
    ORIGINAL: shihtzumummy

Great pics on this thread!!! My dogs always tilt their heads when I'm talking to them.. They also tilt for the camera [sm=lol.gif]

Am I tilting my head far enough mummy??

I'm too sexy for the camera

Boo!

Hey I can do it too!