Happy April Fools Day

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Dentists can use a topical, followed by gas, followed by the needle.  Why can't the doctor.  Beats a stick to bite into.

• Gold Top Dog

Ryan (DS) gets bunches of injections at a time into his FACE and head for migraines.  I've watched this guy get stitches, with broken bones, etc, more times than I can count, but I can NOT watch the botox injections!!  Shudders.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Dandelions  are up.  Just hit a garden center.  200 lbs of edger block, 100 lbs of gravel, a new shovel, and lots of green things in little pots.  Cashier had the gall to say "Have a nice day".   Wife wants to add about 100 sq ft to a fence garden, and I get to strip out the grass.

Getting the pond up and running.  Jr was taking to standing in the fetid mess of wet leaves, dirt, and old fish water.  Got rid of the doggie smell, but he sleeps beside me, and his BO cleaned up my stuffed up sinuses right away.  I can see a need for some fencing.

In the face?  Wow.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

A few pictures

This just bloomed:

These were up a long way:

Pup running:

• Gold Top Dog

Doug, you always take nice pictures, but I have to say, the shot of the flower is gorgeous. What is that?

• Gold Top Dog

I agree - very nice pics, Doug.  I think the flower is a bleeding heart.  We've got one in our front yard, and the blooms look like that.  They're just beautiful.

My coworker and I walked to the grocery store over lunch, and a woman was sitting near the door with a 4-month old American Bulldog.  He was so darn cute!  And so calm -- I couldn't believe it.  All 4 paws on the ground, never jumped on us, despite our enthusiastic greeting of him.  And speaking of paws, his were huge.  I said to the lady, "Look at his feet -- he's going to be big!"  She laughed and said, "Yeah, he was my husband's idea of a birthday present when I said I wanted a lapdog."  I told her we had a 130+ pound dog who was a lapdog, so she'd better be prepared for some extra weight in her lap!

• Gold Top Dog

Doug I love your Bleeding heart, mine are starting to bloom also.   I have the red like yours and I have a white which is not as striking but blooms a little later in May so it is pretty.   Of the 15 plus years since I planted mine  I have only lost 1 of the 6 I planted and not sure what happened to it, I think it may have gotten crowded out by mint.

Tracy I forgot to mention what a cute story about the lap dog :)

• Puppy

awww i missed it but wat eveaa lolz HAPPY HAPPY APRIL LATE FOOLZZZZ lolz www.netanimations.net/dfjhdt.gif