italian greyhounds anyone?

• Gold Top Dog

italian greyhounds anyone?

I think they are the funniest little dogs! They always seem so happy, and look like a little cartoon :]. I was playing with one while voulenteering at a shelter. She is the funniest little thing, I want to own one one day when I have time to deal with all their energy. hehe

Does anyone have one...I'd love to see pics!

• Gold Top Dog

I LOVE them to!  I don't think they are right for us at this time, we are really active and have two boistorous children, but in the future they are definitely high on my list of breeds I'd love to own!  They just fascinate me, everytime I see one I am so in awe!  They are beautiful and so full of personality!

• Gold Top Dog
    There are two that are regulars at the dog park with pretty italian names too! One is shy and sweet, the other one is otto's romp partner.
    • Gold Top Dog
    A coworker of mine has a puppy.  He's a very sweet boy, but WOW is he active, & into everything.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Last year I was very close to getting one, but they just didn't suite me at the time. I have a big goofy lab thats just way to clumsy to be around a dog that delicate. My groomer said there super hyper and a friend of mine has one who can't stand the thing cause its so hyper! I will definitely get one some day though, I think there unique and very sweet. I love hyper little dogs :)
    • Gold Top Dog

They seem like really cool little dogs! There was a group of people who met at the off leash park we go to a few months ago, and I took some pictures. I don't remember how many there were, but they were all bouncing around together.

This is not one of our dogs, we've seen him at the park before and he was hanging out with Dena & Keefer - his name is Sting. I love these two pics, lol!

• Gold Top Dog

I don't have one, but it is a breed I have researched and love, and desire to have someday, when the time is right! Beautiful dogs!