Any one have a Beauceron?

• Gold Top Dog

Keep posting pics of beaucerons! I think they are beautiful dogs. I've never met one in real life - but they seem like a dog i would love.

• Puppy

I just could not think of a d letter name that I liked, so I picked soleil.  Her papers have a d infront of her name.  I just left it at that.  So they read d' soleil du chateau rocher. 

Good luck with Tessa.  She sounds like a great girls, and best wishes for finding a stud. I'm sure you will find a good one out there eventually.  Ya, I wish Debbie bred Harlequins too. 

• Puppy

This is too funny.  Such a rare dog and three people of related dogs to stumble across the post of them.  I guess beauceron people are researchers, or searchers...ha ha.  Deja is absolutely a beauty!  What great markings!  Too think I have a pic of the litter when they were around 8 weeks.  I bet Deja is in it.  Do share more about her.  I need to get some more pics up of Soleil. 

• Puppy

I agree.  Niobe and devil are both beautiful.  I don't really think I have a preference for the coat color.  The main reason I ended up with Soleil is because she was the only unspoken pet quality female left.  If I had to choose I don't know which color I would prefer.  Not much more can be said.  The beauceron is just a beautiful dog all around.

• Puppy

Thanks, Nikki! She's pretty like her sister. Big Smile

I would love to see more pics of Soleil... and a pic with Deja, too, if you think you have it! I just have one group shot... perhaps Soleil is in it?

• Puppy

That sounds great, whatever you choose! Puppies are always a good thing. Black and rust or harlequin... they're both incredible.

Debbie does have some nice dogs. Of course, her Leo is an Oscar son like Tessa.... so it does seem that most US dogs draw from the same lines somehow.

Keep us posted on Tessa, and keep the pictures coming.  Smile

• Gold Top Dog

yes, unfortunately with a rare breed, you get a very small gene pool! LOL.  I like both colors as well, if i had a harle, id want a b/t now lol..just some variety!  Yes, Leo is Tessa's half brother...we've seen him at lots of shows...hes a very big boy!  Tessa looks just like her mother!

• Puppy

• Puppy

• Bronze

Deja's also a charming puppy beauce!Big SmileYes It seem's like the litter is very nice! Both of the sisters are beautifull!Yes Oh... I really want a harlequin puppy...Embarrassed

• Bronze

Unfortunately I couldn't find too much informations of Karla's boys. How many beauce's does she have?
    I saw the westminster dogshow's video, and I like the winner, Uscar Des Ombres Valeureux.Yes He is a nice male and by the video it seem's like his got good character.
    What do you think of him?

Uscar Des Ombres Valeureux

Here is the video!

• Bronze

Niobé's daughter now on 4 months old and she is catastrophicStick out tongue Her name is Elite. Here are some photos, it was very difficult to make them because she is really active, and never could stop for a momentTongue TiedSmile...
    Elite

This photos were taken when she was 3 months old:

(We didn't cut her ears)

• Puppy

I agree that Uscar is a fine male and very nice.

I'm also very partial to Arco, the previous year's winner. I've met him before and he's got great character, too, a breathtaking trot and just an excellent presence about him. I would email Karla directly to ask about her boys. She's got some nice ones. I think Bailey, Deja's sire, is very nice and delightfully spunky.

We are lucky in California to have so many nice males in the area.

• Gold Top Dog

yes Uscar (his call name is "Leo";) is a very nice male..ive seen him at quite a few shows, he is Tessa's half brother (they ahve the same father)

Niobe- if your looking for some of Karla's dogs- search for Arco du Chateau Rocher, as well as Jude du Chateau Rocher..he is on of my fave Beauces..

I LOVE the name Elite!  Im still trying to think of an "E" name incase i do get another Beauce this year...Your Elite is a very beautiful girl!

• Gold Top Dog

I met one at the dog show in Louisville,Ky in March. She was eating though so she doesnt look very happy with my interrupting her!