Any one have a Beauceron?

• Bronze

The world is small :D
    If you like the name of Elite than you are free to use it ;P

• Bronze

Does anyone know something of Jakiras Hinto Tavante? I only find this photos of him, and I think I like his type... He's from a Norwegian kennel.

I love characteristic male heads...

• Gold Top Dog
    Isnt that Hyrdo?  Shes got a litter out of him due any day (if has not been born)...at Vander~moore Honde (sp)  Hes a nice looking male..i had talked to her a while back when this litter was bred about poss. getting a pup out of the breeding...theres just not a lot of harlequins around!
    • Gold Top Dog

nevermind, the dog im thinkin of is a harlequin dog named Jakira's Hinto Hyoro!

• Bronze

I don't know... I just saw a photo and a name and than I find this...

Unfortunately I didn't see too much beautifull male in life, but next year I will go to the French National d'ElevageBig Smile I hopeTongue Tied

• Puppy

RidgebackGermansShep

Keep posting pics of beaucerons! I think they are beautiful dogs. I've never met one in real life - but they seem like a dog i would love.

By the way Megan.  Wyatt is a goog looking boy.  Powerful.  How old is he?  How much does he weigh?  Who is the breeder?  My boy is 1yr 3mths

• Puppy

Jakiras Hinto Tavante?  What a solid looking dog, and nice coloring.  Where did you find pics of this dog?

• Bronze

hi,

I found these photos of Yakiras with the Google... 

I wish succesfull 2010 for everyone!  Party!!!

baby beaucesStick out tongue

• Puppy

Wow, Niobe! Those puppies are adorable!

• Bronze

Thank'sSmile

And how is Deja?Stick out tongueYes

• Bronze

Ever since the rule change, it's so weird seeing all these Bas with cropped ears. 

• Bronze

Now the beauceron is not the "same"...

• Puppy

She is doing very well! She just turned a year in December and is a wild girl, but also very sweet. She loves to show and just needs a few more points. I'm not the best handler in the world, but she likes to show off, so it makes up for my clumsiness.

How is Niobe, and how are her pups... how old are they now? Must be adults by now!

How is Deja's sister, Soleil, and cousin Tessa?

I wish you all a great new year!

Claire and Deja

• Bronze
    They're better.  And I can take them to the Journeé
    • Bronze

Niobé is ok :) Her puppies are 9 months old, always puppies  Wink At the moment She's got nine 4-weeks old babies :P

Here is Elite:

and Dior, who's new Stick out tonguea crazy puppyBig Smile