Any one have a Beauceron?

• Gold Top Dog

OMG you have all my "wish list" breeds!  Beauceron, Tibetan Mastiff, Akita...

• Bronze

Contessa is beautiful too Big Smile

Niobé's bloodlines? Her name is Diamond von Danubia, the father is Ufo de la Montagne du Seigneur, an Oslo de la Horde du Bois Perdu son. 

Ufo 

Her mother is Assya-Aisma du Domain des Varali, her father is Odax des assiers, a Jody des Assiers son.

We do the agility and the schutzhund. But my favorite is the herding. She's got excellent instinct and on the races She is always on the top.

She is my first beauceron and not the last one Wink

• Gold Top Dog

May I ask where you got her?  She's beautiful!

• Gold Top Dog

very very pretty girl..im guessing your not in the U.S?  Or did you import her?  Im not too familiar with any of those lines...except for the Assiers.  Tessa's grandmother is World CH Iris des Assiers, out of Dawake des Assiers and Fiesta des Assiers.

• Bronze

She's from the von Danubia kennel
    http://www.vondanubia.com
    • Bronze

I live in Hungary, middle in Europ.

The Assiers are very famous, every beauceron owner know them. Wink

Tessa's relatives are really beautiful just like She.Big SmileYes
    • Bronze

At the moment I've got 7 beauceronsBig Smile
    Niobe became a motherBig Smile

More pihotos here!

He is the father: 

• Gold Top Dog

*thud*

Oh my!  You should really warn us before posting such wonderful, cute pupper pictures!

Wow

• Gold Top Dog

Ah, the cuteness!  Care to ship one over to the US for me???  ;)

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Oh, how beautiful are they!?!?! I want to learn more about Beaucerons, so please continue to share! I am already in love with your puppies just from a quick glance (wink!) Good job Niobe! Continue to be a good mom to your beautiful babies so we can learn what a great Beauce is all about! edit to add: just saw the pics on your profile of Niobe with the bunny, guinea pig, and baby chic - sooo sweet! LOve them!
    • Bronze

I give it up on post! Wink
    Wich one would you like? Stick out tongue

• Bronze

I think the beauceron is a really good breed. They versatile, accommodating, intelligent, they suitable for any kind of sport and at the same time it's a healthy breed.
    I think the only reason why they not so popular is that  they look like a dobermann-GSD mix, and they got extra fingers. But it's not a big problem, the fashion ruins the breeds.

I Love this breed! Big Smile

"just saw the pics on your profile of Niobe with the bunny, guinea pig, and baby chic"
    And you didn't saw everything Wink
    With baby Chins:

• Bronze

they start to open their eyes Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog
    Beauceron.Akita.Golden

and with my 4 month old Tibetan Mastiff

I don't know whether to be mad that you haven't posted any pictures since now or just to fall over and fawn over this gorgeous tibetan mastiff!! I am SO jealous!!
    • Gold Top Dog

They are so adorable!  I would love to have one when I finally get my own house.  Renting really dictates what breeds you can have, sadly.