Papillons!

• Gold Top Dog

Papillons!

Any pap owners out there? I know we're few and far between, but it's worth a try :)
    • Gold Top Dog
    Yep! I have a Pap, Zippy. He's 12 years old, and I adopted him from rescue this past August. My little tiger:

Actually, there are several on this board with Paps! I just ADORE mine. He's so spunky and funny.
    • Gold Top Dog
    What a cutie! That one has the same look as mine, the "mini-border collie look" LOL.  I can't wait til my camera is fixed so I can get some pics together! Here is a Papillon webforum you may enjoy: www.showpaps.com/msgboardbody.htm

• Puppy
    Me me!!  I have a papillion named Nixon, had him about a year.  He is the greatest little dog!!!!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Sadley I don't have a papillion but I was watching the National Champion on Animal Planet and Oliver the papillion won it all! That's who I was rooting for.
    • Bronze
    I don't have one, but they are good little dogs.

The funniest thing I've ever seen a dog do was this one little papillon that used to herd ducks. Did a pretty good job, actually.
    • Gold Top Dog
    I have two Papillons - Cujo and Trinket. I'll try to get pictures of them up sometime real soon. :)
    • Bronze
    I have a 3 y/o male pap named Bodhi.

• Puppy
    I just found this post (I'm a new member)
    I have 2 Pap mixes,  Fiona (she's the tri-color & 5 yrs old)
    and Rickie (he's creme & white & 2 yrs old)
    Both are rescues and they are both the sweetest babies!

• Bronze
    I want one!!!;)  I'm shopping the internet and that is how I found this forum!
    Hi..I'm new here as of tonight!  Looks like a great place to visit.
    Any suggestions on a great breeder for a pap?
    The only negative thing that I have found out is that the paps do bark a lot??  So they say. :)
    • Gold Top Dog
    Teddy is 1/4 Papillion, she doesnt really show any features of one, maybe the same face shape.
    Pap's are gorgeous
    • Bronze
    papillon806......what is the color of your papillon? Have you had this breed for a long time?  The photo to the left looks like yours has brown with some black on the tips of ears??  Very good looking dog! :)
    I've been shopping for 3 days (on the internet) for a pup.  I need to get off this computor and get some work done!

• Puppy
    teehee i have a papillon, its a tri, black trim on ears and brown ears with white body, its only 10 months right now. but sweet as can be! the first one is recent, but the second one was when she was 3 months old!
    lols. i'd like to see your papillons as well
    BY THE WAY EMR papillons (well atleast mine) never bark, or rarely do, sometimes there protective when in an apartment, they can growl at passer bys.

• Bronze
    No barking just makes this little breed seem too good to be true!:)  I can't wait to get one.  My lab is 12 years old and I know she won't be with us much longer...I hope to get the new pup so the lab can teach her to be a good mellow family mate.
    • Puppy
    My babies don't bark just to bark, they love sitting on the back of our couch and watch over the front yard.  They are funny in that they will bark at the other dogs that may walk by the front, but they don't bark at dogs they pass on our walks.  They are just protecting their territory (which is their job). They don't like the mailman either.  I think any barking is specific to the breed, just like any doggie, some may bark alot / some may not.