Yet another "What Breed?" thread! Mastiff mix?

• Gold Top Dog

I see bully and molosser mix.  Don't see GSD or Mal, as these mixes I've seen generally express way more like these dogs (don't really see any of these breeds here besides the pattern of a Mal, but the coat is not the same and nothing else is similar).  Maybe a mix of mixes like my Coke.

• Gold Top Dog

It'll be interesting to see how much he fills out.. he could end up looking significantly MORE mastiffy once he's all done growing. :)

• Silver

Your dog looks just like mine. Not so much the 1st picture, but the 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 6th picture looks VERY similar.

I had my dog's DNA tested and the results showed that she's mostly Chow and Mastiff (and a little bit of Shetland Sheepdog, Australian Shepherd, Brittany, and Saluki.)

So, because of the similarities, I wouldn't be surprised if your dog is Chow and Mastiff as well. 

• Gold Top Dog

You realize this thread is almost 2 years old, right?  Wink  I wouldn't put too much faith in those DNA tests.  They have a reputation for not being very accurate.  As an example, I know someone on another forum who has a dog that is very obviously a Chow mix.  The dog looks like a Chow with Saint Bernard coloring.  Anyway- the dog's DNA test came back as the primary breed being Papalion!  Not one of the first 2 or 3 breeds listed weigh more than 10 pounds (the dog tested weighs about 60 pounds).

• Silver
    yes, I did realize it was two years old. I came across one of the pictures while doing a google image search and thought I would reply, regardless of how old the post was. Just thought I would put my 2 cents in. I personally believe my DNA test was pretty accurate. Even if it's not 100%, I definitely see chow and mastiff in my dog.