What do you guys think about this breeder...?

• Gold Top Dog

I LOVE the brindle Dutchies!  Several people have told me they are basically the same as Mals, some a little less reactive/better off switch, like GSDs.  I'm not a big fan of wirey coats but for some reason I love the Berger Picard.

• Gold Top Dog

I've known quite a few Dutch Shepherds.  They are definitely a different dog - more stick-to-it-iveness (I'm sure there's a lovely technical term for that but I'm ignorant) and yes, less reactive/hair trigger, but also less handler focused like you'd see with a GSD.  They can be a little, er, OCD though.  Well, the ones I've seen can be - might be the local lines.  It is not a common breed and I suspect the local ones are all related. 

• Gold Top Dog

AgileGSD
      As for price Belgians tend to range from $600 - 1200 for a puppy, depending on the breeding and quality. You can certainly still buy a show potential puppy for under $1000. The more popular, competive conformation breeds tend to be a lot more from show breeders (GSDs, Dobes, Goldens, etc).

You can get a show potential Golden for under $1000, depending on where you live.

• Gold Top Dog

I'm paying 1000$ for a German lined working German Shepherd. Which isn't bad in my eyes since her show dogs are going for 3500$ and higher.