Puppy breed guessing

• Gold Top Dog

No idea on breed...but what a cutie!!!

• Gold Top Dog

i think we can all agree that there must be SOME pit in there somewhere lol...

i think pittie-pittie/dane maybe?? mixed with something else i'm sure...

whatever she is, she is SO ADORABLE! i hope your sister takes her in, kuz if she won't i just might have to!!!! she seems really well tempered.

• Gold Top Dog

This is a pitty mix so maybe that.

A Boxer mix so thats possible.

• Gold Top Dog

My nutty sister is apparently keeping the dog.. and is now CONVINCED that she is a purebred black mouth cur. And apparently she's also convinced the dog was only 8 or 9 weeks when they found her, because she keeps calling her 11 or 12 weeks NOW. I'm totally unconvinced of either of those things, but whatever...

Dog's name is something that sounds like Kee-vah..or Ky-vah..I can't remember which...and it's some weird Gaelic spelling.. Originally she named her Clover, and then she started calling her Chicken (don't ask), and now it's whatever Gaelic name... 3 names in three weeks, and I expect many more to come, lol...

• Gold Top Dog

This is a purebred Black Mouth Cur so it might be mixed with that but definetly not purebred. I'm with you on that one.

• Gold Top Dog

uhhhh....... I don't think so!

if it is....Curs have a TON of energy - they were bred for hunting, and I hope she's prepared to deal with that type of energy/prey drive. And honestly, I've never seen a pure bred in FL since I've been here, and I've seen pretty much every type of dog

• Gold Top Dog

erica1989

uhhhh....... I don't think so!

if it is....Curs have a TON of energy - they were bred for hunting, and I hope she's prepared to deal with that type of energy/prey drive. And honestly, I've never seen a pure bred in FL since I've been here, and I've seen pretty much every type of dog

For real. My sister's a little...goofy...sometimes. Can't deny it... Stick out tongue

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

very VERY cute!!!!!

Similar to many I see at our spca that are termed gsd/pit or boxer/gsd mix