Does/Has anyone own(ed) an ES?

• Gold Top Dog
    Here are some new pictures of Bandit!  Tell me if these look dark to you guys!  They do on my computer but mine has a dark screen so it might just be my computer.

And here is a picture of Bandit and Sugar!
    • Gold Top Dog
    those were great pictures...he is so handsome!!!  A couple were a little darkish, but completely viewable and the others were perfect!
    • Silver
    Lisa, I've thought border collie for your pup all along, but I don't remember if I replied to your thread or not. Got any more pics of her, particularly standing in profile? She's adorable!

ETA: Oh, never mind...I see you have another thread on her. I was talking about the first one! [:)] I'll go look closer at the new one.
    • Gold Top Dog
    lisa4kids1pup:  which ones were a little darkish?  my computer is dark so they all look a little dark!  if you can tell me which are dark I can lighten them a bit!
    • Gold Top Dog
    the first three....but the last one probably doesn't need much lightening, because the dog looks lighter than the background!  I can still see them just fine, they are just darker than the others!
    • Gold Top Dog
    I fianlly goto back to this - we had a crisis last week and I wan't on the computer much.

I could see the pics fine. We get a lot of black and white ES's around here and I've learned to recognize when they are NOT BCs, lol. Something about the ear set - they are set lower than on the vast majority of BCs. They also stand differently, more square like a collie.

I've got to take some pics of my big boy that I'm fostering. I'm 80% sure he's either an English shepherd or what they'd call a Farm Collie. He spilled iodine on himself (long story) and is in desperate need of a bath and brushing after the last disasterous week here. Maybe this weekend.
    • Gold Top Dog
    I will work on lightening those then I will repost them lighter!
    I would LOVE to see pictures of your foster boy!  I bet he is still cute no matter what is spilled on him!  There are significant differences in BC and ES but if you do not know anything about dogs (like all the people around here!) then you would have a little harder time unless there was one of each side by side!!!
    • Gold Top Dog
    I have a quick question!
    How do you make the sigs?  I know I'll never be able to make them as good as you guys!  So many of you are wonderful at it!  Do you have to buy a program or download something or can you make one with nothing special?  I would really be interested in just trying different styles and designs!  I really love doing that kind of stuff!  I think I would still have you guys to make mine but I would like to experiment with it!
    • Gold Top Dog
    She has done it again!
    Mollymoo made another great sig!
    Do you guys like my new one?  I love it!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Want to hear an amazing story? 
    Well it is not that amazing but I think it is cool!
    Ok my grandmother got a Chi the other day!  It was found at a chicken house dehydrated and starving!  This very kind lady took care of him for a few weeks and got her back to health.  She told my grandma that she was trying to find a good home because she already has too many dogs.  She is a really pretty dog!  She is about a year old and she is a chocolate brown color with dark brown eyes!  The vet said she is about a year old or so.  If I ever get any pictures of her I will definatly post them for you guys to see!