Friend needs good thoughts sent her way.

• Gold Top Dog

Friend needs good thoughts sent her way.

It's been one thing right after another. She lost one cat in january (cancer). Cat was in the 12 yr old range. Then another one in Feb (cancer). This cat was only 5. She lost her Stepmom in June (cancer). Also this past spring she lost a very good friend. Just before her friend passed away, the friends son died unexpectedly. It's just been awful for her. She just can't get a break. Now another one of her older cats is at the vet and there not sure what's the matter with her. Vet couldn't feel any obvious tumors and so she was going to Xray and do blood work. She needs all the be okay kitty vibes she can get. This cat is 15ish so it's not looking real good for a positive outcome. .

• Gold Top Dog

Sending bucket-loads of strong vibes to your friend, Maureen.  She has had way too much heartbreak in much too short of a time.  Also sending plenty of good health vibes to her senior kitty.  Hopefully it's nothing serious.  Keep us posted!

• Gold Top Dog

Lots of good thoughts and vibes for your friend and her kitty.  What a tough time.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Sorry to hear all this, I will keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers! I may ask you all the same, my Great Dane, Hurley is not doing well, why do they have to get old? Thanks.

• Silver

Hoping the best for you ,Hurley,  such a handsome boy

• Gold Top Dog

Maureen: Sending good thoughts for your friend and healing vibes for her cat. I hope her cat will be okay.

(((( Michele))); so sorry to hear about Hurley. I hope he gets better and you can still have him for awhile. Sending healing vibes for him.

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks everyone. Still don't know what is going on. Blood work appeared normal, for a cat her age, except for the white blood cell count was up....an infection, but where and why are the questions. Xray showed what could be inflammation in the intestines. She's still at the vet and being given fluids and antibiotics. Vet was going to see if she might eat a bit tonight and  then be able to keep it down. We have a bit of hope anyway, although it could be a tumor that has caused the infection so still might not be good. For now I'll bank on the little bit of hope. Thanks again everyone, she has sure had a time of it the last few months.   Michele hugs out to you that Hurley is planning on being with you for some time yet. Healing vibes for Hurley.