Prayers and vibes needed for a friends grandson- Shadowgins

• Gold Top Dog

Prayers and vibes needed for a friends grandson- Shadowgins

If you could just say a little prayer for my friend Linda in Wisconsin. Her Grandson was involved in an accident yesterday with a Semi-truck and he has just completed 9 hours of surgery. So far he is hanging in, he is about 13 years old.
    • Gold Top Dog

You got them, Ginger.  

• Gold Top Dog

Sending loads of good thoughts and strong, healing vibes to your friend's grandson.  Hopefully his youth will be in his favor so he can rally post-op and have a full recovery.  How scary for his whole family!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

In my thoughts. <3 

• Gold Top Dog

He and his family absolutely have my prayers.

• Gold Top Dog

Sending strong healing vibes from NY

• Gold Top Dog

Sending prayers for your friends grandson and his family.

• Gold Top Dog

Sending prayers that your friend's grandson will be okay.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

oh dear - loads of vibes and prayers

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Will do, Hope he is ok.

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks you guys are the best.  I haven't heard anything today, should hear from her tonight.  

• Gold Top Dog

Been thinking of him all day; I hope he's going to be okay.

• Gold Top Dog

Lots of prayers coming from RI.

• Gold Top Dog

Update:  My friend called last night, she was very optimistic.  He is off the ventilator and breathing on his own.  Also getting a little restless when they are moving or handling him.  I am sure they will keep him sedated for a while longer due the the extensive surgery on his face.  Thanks guys, we know how strong those IDog vibes are, they are working!

• Gold Top Dog

The news sounds encouraging, Ginger.  Sending continued good vibes that way.  Keep us posted!