Vibes for Bugsy Take Two 3/26/12

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Vibes for Bugsy Take Two 3/26/12

Bugsy and I head to Charlottesville, VA tomorrow morning between 4:30 and 5 am!

He is to see the vet at 9am and then toddle off to surgery. They keep him overnight and I pick him up some time on Wednesday.

The weather isn't going to be very good, apparently the snow isn't too bad but it will be below freezing overnight so ice is a possibility.

Please keep us in your thoughts, especially Bugsy, that this is just what he needs and it goes perfectly! He deserves a break!

• Gold Top Dog

kpwlee

Please keep us in your thoughts, especially Bugsy, that this is just what he needs and it goes perfectly! He deserves a break!

Absofreakinlutely !!!!! 

Deb W.

• Gold Top Dog
    He deserves a break.  You deserve a break!  Lots of good thoughts coming your way.  Looking forward to the update!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Bucket loads of good vibes heading your way.  You all deserve an obstacle-free process after all this.  All fingers, toes, and paws crossed here!
    • Gold Top Dog

Safe travels.  Prayers for Bugsy from RI!

• Gold Top Dog
    Strong Texas vibes for Bugsy and for you!  I can't imagine how ready you must be for this procedure to get done and to have Bugsy on the road to recovery.
    • Gold Top Dog

Good, no, great vibes for an uneventful drive up, a successful surgery, a good night in the hospital, a good/uneventful drive home and a speedy recovery!

• Gold Top Dog
    Hopefully you will have better results this time around!
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    Thanks everyone!!
    • Gold Top Dog
    I'll be saying prayers tonight and tomorrow for safe travels for you and for a successful surgery for Bugsy. I wish I was close enough to co-pilot your trip but you'd probably prefer that I not help with the driving. I'll be with you both in spirit. (((Hugs)))
    • Gold Top Dog
    FrisbyPI

Good, no, great vibes for an uneventful drive up, a successful surgery, a good night in the hospital, a good/uneventful drive home and a speedy recovery!

What she said ^^^^ times 100!!!  (and I've lifted you guys up already that many times -- there just can't be too many good thots and prayers!!)

Rock 'n roll Bugsy!!  And Karen -- especially those good travel mercies!!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Good thoughts for smooth sound restful sleep tonight and a great productive reassuring confident day tomorrow!

• Gold Top Dog

Thinking of you today!

• Gold Top Dog

Good thots from here today!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    Everything went fine. Poor B had a near full, chronic tear in the biceps tendon, a secondary tear in another tendon in his shoulder, AND what I will call a bone chip in his elbow! The elbow chip was fairly recent as in within 6 months. I will hear from them in the morning as to when I can pick him up. Rehab remains the same - leash walking for 6-8 wks. Very pleased with everything. The vets have 24 hr coverage and offered to let me go see him but that will stress him more than help. They will also answer calls all night long lol I have no plans to call :)

Thank you all so very much for your support, it really helps!