Prayers for a co-workers Mom please

• Gold Top Dog

Prayers for a co-workers Mom please

I received an early morning email from a co-worker.  Janel and her sis are on their way to FL where her mother is in critical care.  Janel asked for prayers that her mom doesn't suffer and isn't too uncomfortable.  I'd add to that prayers for strength for Janel and her sister, dad and the entire family.

I know I can count on you guys.

Thanks to all.

• Gold Top Dog

Good vibes and prayers for strength and comfort for Janel and family.

• Gold Top Dog

You've got it, Glenda.  Prayers and good thoughts for Janel and her family.

Joyce

• Gold Top Dog

Sending good vibes for your coworkers Mom and for her and her family.

• Gold Top Dog

Prayers from me also. 

• Gold Top Dog

Prayers and comforting vibes coming from RI.

• Gold Top Dog

It seems to be helping so please keep it up. Janel's  Mom is in ICU with internal bleeding, they think from her meds.  they are doing everything they can to stop the bleeding and there seems to be some improvement.

^Thanks to all of you!

• Gold Top Dog

Dang -- color me "out of the loop (work's been insane all weekend -- 10 hours Fri and Saturday and 11 today wtih more tomorrow).  So I'm just crawling out of my hole and seeing this)

I will definitely lift this family up -- where in FL are they?  I'm sure there isn't much I can do -- it is SO difficult to have to deal with stuff like that.

• Gold Top Dog
    I honestly don't know,  Callie.  I try not to pry, and when she emailed me she was really upset.  All I know is Florida.  Will try to find out more specifically.
    • Gold Top Dog

**IF** she is any where near Orlando and if she is just plain frustrated, lost, or needs some help, feel free to send her my phone number or my emails. 

Orlando, in particular, is SO big -- and if you aren't big-city oriented it is scarey as heck down here.  Florida runs the gamut from tiny cracker-style country to major urban areas.  My heart breaks for her.  Just knowing where to FIND stuff her can be major.  I know Central FL -- so if she's near here (or any of the retirement meccas in the area) I'm willing. 

It happens a LOT -- "mom and dad" move to Florida and then SOMEBUDDY gets sick.  Suddenly you're a million miles away and helpless

• Gold Top Dog
    That's very kind, Callie.  I'll be sure to let Janel know.
    • Gold Top Dog
    I'm late seeing this, Glenda -- sending good thoughts from Oregon.  Any updates today? 
    • Gold Top Dog

I heard from Janel late yesteday and her Mom has improved, is out of ICU and well enough that Janel will be home at back at work on Friday.

Thanks to everyone who helped make that happen!

• Gold Top Dog
    Very good news; I'm sure the family is relieved that her condition is so much better!