Thoughts and prayers for my daughter please - shadowsgin

• Gold Top Dog

Thoughts and prayers for my daughter please - shadowsgin

I dont know how much I have shared or not.  My daughter, Heather will have hip replacement surgery tomorrow.

I am leaving early, wee hours, in the morning to be there for the 9:30 surgery in Tulsa.  I know how strong the prayers and vibes from you are so I will ask that you send some her way.  I will be there until she is able to do for herself.  Ron and the boys will hold down the fort here...if you can spare some extra vibes for him and the boys they may need it too:) 

We are looking forward to her being able to walk, sit, move without pain.  I told her I helped her walk the first time so I will help her learn how to walk with her bionic hip. 

I will touch base as I can.  Thanks my dear friends.

• Gold Top Dog

Many prayers and good thoughts for a successful surgery and rehab for Heather coming from RI! Safe travels to you for tomorrow, too. And, good thoughts for Ron and the boys. 

(((hugs)))

• Gold Top Dog

My prayers are with her and your whole family.

• Gold Top Dog
    You've got it Ginger.  Many thots and prayers, along with those good vibes headed to you and yours.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Gin, your and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers that the surgery goes well and she's walking soon.  I imagine you must be worried to leave your boys and I'll not forget them when I'm sending out good vibes.  Stay in touch when you can.
    • Gold Top Dog

FrisbyPI

Many prayers and good thoughts for a successful surgery and rehab for Heather coming from RI! Safe travels to you for tomorrow, too. And, good thoughts for Ron and the boys. 

(((hugs)))

Yes, "all" of us in RI are saying prayers for a successful surgery and rehab!   Take your time driving, you need to arrive safely so she can concentrate on her issues.  And positive vibes for all your family.

• Gold Top Dog
    I'll be saying prayers for Heather, your hubby and the boys and for you too Gin. Heather is very lucky to have such a loving mom to help her through this. (((Hugs)))
    • Gold Top Dog
    Oh gosh, Ginger, absolutely!!  *hugs*  both for you (worried mom syndrome) and for your daughter for the surgery AND the rest of the family dealing wtih all of it!!
    • Gold Top Dog

shadowsgin
    I told her I helped her walk the first time so I will help her learn how to walk with her bionic hip.

I love it!  Smile  I'm sure she's very grateful you'll be able to help her.

Sending all kinds of strong vibes your way -- safe driving vibes for you, smooth surgery and speedy recovery vibes for Heather, and "holding down the fort, not missing Mom too much" vibes for Ron and the boys.  I'll be keeping all of you in my thoughts and will look forward to updates when you can post them!

• Gold Top Dog

Good vibes and Rupey nuzzles are on the way!

• Gold Top Dog
    Good vibes for you all
    • Gold Top Dog
    Many good vibes for your daughter!
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Gin I know you are already there and hopefully surgery is going smoothly! Prayers and continued good vibes for a smooth operation and recovery!

Also sending lots of good thoughts to Ron and the boys - I am sure they'll miss you but all will be fine!

Heather you are lucky to have such an awesome mom........but you already knew that! Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog

Nothing but good thoughts and vibes coming your way, Ginger.

Deb W.

• Gold Top Dog

Finally got connected here at the hospital.  Thanks for all your prayers and vibes.  Surgery went well yesterday  She is doing good today.  She has mastered the walker so far and we took a small wall with the Physical Therapist this morning.  The pain level has decreased through the day and she says it is a different pain than what she had before the surgery.  If all continues to go as well as it has, then she may get to go home tomorrow.  That will make it much easier for her. 

She thinks you guys are pretty special for your support.  I will touch base again later ((hugs)) to you all .