Prayers and Thoughts for my cousin

• Gold Top Dog

Prayers and Thoughts for my cousin

My cousin O.D once again she just O.D in june I can't even count how many times she has O.D she's 33 years old has 3 kids. I just found out today went and seen her she's out of it she couldn't focus on me or even talk she just mumbled if she did try to answer me. I would ask her who am i and she would smile but then go back into outer space. I did ask her if she wanted me to call her dad she said no clearly he's pretty much given up on her she only calls when she needs to be bailed out or money. Her mom died in 2003 from breast cancer.

I don't know what to do everyone says she has to hit bottom I think her bottom with be her death I don't want that for her but I don't know what to do. Any prayers or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Sad 

• Gold Top Dog

Sending good thoughts and prayers for your cousin. 

• Gold Top Dog

Many prayers for your cousin and her children and some extra hugs for you.

• Gold Top Dog

Prayers and good thots for all-- your cousin, her children and, yes - you, too!

• Gold Top Dog

Prayers from RI.  Such a sad situation, and frustrating that you really can't do anything it is all up to her, to get things started. 

• Gold Top Dog

I wish I had some words of advise but sadly I have a relative very much the same story....  Nothing you can do, it's frustrating.  Good vibes coming for you and your family.

• Gold Top Dog

shadowsgin

I wish I had some words of advise but sadly I have a relative very much the same story....  Nothing you can do, it's frustrating.  Good vibes coming for you and your family.

Same with me; I spent quite a bit of time and money trying to help, but learned that until they really want to get better, there's nothing you can do. I had a relative who was both an alcoholic and a drug addict. Addiction is incredibly destructive and hard to overcome.This has to be so hard on her children. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers; ((( hugs)))

• Gold Top Dog

Thank you everyone she's still out of it, just a very sad thing to see. My moms aunt was over and her son last week O.D he's nearly 48 and has been doing drugs since he was young my aunt said nothing more she can do he's not ever going to change and she has her mind prepared for when he dies.  I don't understand it how you let yourself go to that place and fall so deep trying to wrap my brain around it but I just don't get it.

As I type this just got word she's talking I'll be visiting her tomorrow thank you everyone for the prayers and thoughts