Thoughts for Max's family

• Gold Top Dog

Thoughts for Max's family

Max, a dog I watch, is staying with me for a while. His owners are in the city, in the hospital right now. His mom was diagnosed with aggressive lung cancer and it had spread to her spleen. She started chemo this past week and seems to responding well.

So if I could get some thoughts for them and that she continues to do well with chemo.

• Gold Top Dog

Definately sending Max's family warm healthy thoughts

• Gold Top Dog
    Sending good vibes to Max's family.  It's very nice of you to look after him during this very tough time.  I know if I had a crisis going on, my biggest worry (even more than my health, probably!) would be Ruby's care and safety.  I'm sure it's a comfort to them knowing she's somewhere safe and not in a strange boarding kennel or something like that.
    • Gold Top Dog

Yes, I agree with Tracy and will keep Max's family in my thoughts and prayers.

• Gold Top Dog

Good thoughts and healing vibes for Max's family. That's so good that you can help out and take care of Max for them while they're dealing with the treatments.

• Gold Top Dog

Sending healing prayers for Max's mom; I hope she responds well to the chemo.

• Gold Top Dog

Prayers from RI for Max's HuMom and family.

. . . and what Tracy said, too.  Good job caring for Max, one less worry for them.  Cuddles to Max on his extended vacation.

• Gold Top Dog
    Absolutely - prayers and good thots from Florida!
    • Gold Top Dog
    Thanks guys! I'm seeing the family this weekend to drop Max off for a couple days. It is a handful having six dogs in the house but I couldn't just turn my back on them. And I know it does help them knowing he's taken care of.
    • Gold Top Dog

Good vibes and Rupey nuzzles for Max's family.

• Gold Top Dog

Bless you for taking Max in for this family. Prayers and all best thoughts go to them and to you who is helping.

• Gold Top Dog
    Still lifting them up -- and good for you for helping out.  That is **really** something helpful
    • Gold Top Dog
    Sending my warmest thoughts happy vibes to them. Hope everything is going well!
    • Gold Top Dog

Max has gone home for now. His mom is out of the hospital and while the outcome is still bleak, she wanted to be home with her family.

Thanks everyone.

• Gold Top Dog

Our prayers are still with this family.