New Dog Toy

• Puppy

New Dog Toy

There's a new dog toy out called Yollaball, has anyone tried it? My dog loves it! You can see it at Yollaball.com

• Gold Top Dog
    Hmmm...why not just use a Chuck-it, or heck, even a Lacrosse stick and ball?
    • Gold Top Dog

Its a glorified Chuck-It!Stick out tongue

• Puppy

My dog is a crazy chewer. Whenever we take our dogs out for a walk, she's always trying to sneak off and find something to chew on. It seems like she never has enough toys around the house to occupy her time and/or teeth when she needs them.

The Yollaball is a new tennis ball-like dog toy that my dog just loves! She goes crazy for it. As soon as I get the Yollaball out of the packaging, she starts jumping up and down, barking at me in excitement. She even understands that it's a new toy and not one of her many other tennis balls, so she actually brings it back to me when she's done playing with it!

The Yollaball is made with a really sturdy rubber material that I know will last longer than most of her other toys. My dog has been chewing on it for over two weeks now without much wear or tear, so I know this isn't going to be another toy that gets destroyed within days. I've never seen her so excited about a new toy before!