Vibes for Bugsy Take Two 3/26/12

• Gold Top Dog

And on your agenda for when you get him home is a sit down discussion with the Beast.            

Bugsy -- this does NOT mean that you can just try to tear up any old tendon you want -- or YOU will wind up harnessed to MOM'S wheelchair at the loony bin!!!!  The Mom you save will be your own!!!

So how many things did all these vets miss?  Were ANY of these diagsnose-able??

• Gold Top Dog

Big Smile

Party!!!

Beer

• Gold Top Dog

A big big break for Bugsy please, he deserves it!  My prayers and hugs are with you both.  Get well vibes for Bugsy!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    JackieG

Big Smile

Party!!!

Beer

lol

The biceps tendon problem was diagnosed in Sept. but as a tendinitis/bursitis. It is a very difficult thing to diagnose & treat. We did all the previous stuff: swimming, rest, kenalog shot to try to treat it. Not many do the arthroscope. The other shoulder tendon tear was small & acute rather than chronic. Elbow was completely off everyone's radar
    • Gold Top Dog

It sure sounds like the surgery went well. Yeah, Bugsy! Yeah, Karen. And, I ditto the Big Smile Party!!! and Beer Beer Beer

• Gold Top Dog

FrisbyPI
    And, I ditto the Big Smile Party!!! and Beer BeerBeer

LOL

Wonderful news; hooray for Bugsy! Sending vibes for a very smooth recovery.

• Gold Top Dog
    Great news!