Vibes for Bugsy's surgery and my nerves LOL

• Gold Top Dog

Oh, what a pain this is for you and Bugsy! Sinbad does OK with anethstesia but it does take a day or two for him to be back to normal. (He had tumors removed a year or so ago.) He was wobbly the first evening (he didn't stay overnight). Let me know if you want me to find out what anethestesia they used.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog
    I found out that they tend to have a hard time coming out of it if they were under for only a short time, so since he was just put under and then taken off it quickly he clearly falls into that category.

He is now steadier on his feet, his feet are much warmer, and he's resting nicely. A huge relief for me.

A huge relief for me
    • Gold Top Dog
    That makes a lot of sense! What a relief.
    • Gold Top Dog

kpwlee
    I found out that they tend to have a hard time coming out of it if they were under for only a short time, so since he was just put under and then taken off it quickly he clearly falls into that category. He is now steadier on his feet, his feet are much warmer, and he's resting nicely. A huge relief for me. A huge relief for me

YAY

• Gold Top Dog

I'm so glad you found out why he was having trouble coming out of the anesthesia, and that he's doing better now. I hope the surgery goes very smoothly tomorrow; ((( Karen )))

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

He will not be having the surgery tomorrow because his IV leg is still swollen and is presumed to have had some sort of reaction to the tube, medicine, etc. I am still waiting for the CBC results but I do presume those to be normal

I have to wait until his body recovers from whatever reaction he had and then reschedule :(