Miss Tango

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Candace - I'm sorry your cat is suffering.  It seems she's under veterinary care who is aware of the circumstances.  I would call them to ask if they could help her now, and then you could pay later once your money comes in.  It's incredibly hard to be in that position, but the vet will do what is right if you contact them and make your offer in good faith.  If your cat was a stray who needed to be euthanized, they would do it at their expense.

• Gold Top Dog
    I'm Candace. She's Amber. ***mortified at the idea of....owning cats***
    • Gold Top Dog

What?! All Canadians aren't the same person?! Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks guys...

Those of you keeping up with Tango, here's an update. Brought her into the vet recently and they said that against all odds, Tango is healing. She's eating cat food again, following me around my room, and even hung out in the kitchen last night (all the other animals were outside)

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Aww, good for Tango!  That must have been a nice relief.  There's never a good time to lose a pet, but Christmas seems especially hard.  I hope she continues to feel good.  You and your vet keep taking care of that girl!  Merry Christmas!

(Ps, sorry I got your name wrong.  With all these fake people around, it's hard to keep track.)

• Gold Top Dog
    miranadobe
    (Ps, sorry I got your name wrong.  With all these fake people around, it's hard to keep track.)
    And with that, I will leave. Nice seeing you too Paige.
    • Gold Top Dog
    She's gone. I made a post in the rainbow bridge