Thoughts and prayers for my daughter please - shadowsgin

• Gold Top Dog
    I've been checking this thread for updates and all I can say is YAY!!!!!!! Big Smile I'm so happy the surgery went well and she's having less pain.  Hope she gets to go home tomorrow and that she makes excellent progress.  Tons of good vibes to her and to all of you!
    • Gold Top Dog

Sorry I'm late seeing this. I'm very glad that she's doing well, and hope that she continues to make good progress.

• Gold Top Dog

What a great progress report! Sending continued positive thoughts. It sounds like she might be home for Thanksgiving--yeah!!

• Gold Top Dog
    This afternoon she went for a long walk, lol she said it was two blocks.  It was twice as long as the morning walk.  She did lots of new exercises and is a little sore but we are amazed at the progress.  She is anxious to go home so she is working very hard.  While we were out for our walk, they decided to have a fire drill :)  It was kinda funny cause they were teasing her about how they picked her to be the "token" patient and she had to run to the exit.  You guys are so wonderful to keep us in your thoughts   We can feel the vibes!
    • Gold Top Dog

I missed the earlier update but I'm thrilled to read 2 great posts about her progress. I am so thrilled that she's doing so well. Tell her that she's on the top of the list for prayers and well wishes.

• Gold Top Dog

Wow -- great updates already -- sounds like she'll be home very soon and that she's on her way to a rapid recovery.  You'll all have something extra special to be grateful for on Thanksgiving.  Thanks for sharing the news!

I had to chuckle at the image of the fire drill -- patients moving quickly out of the building, trying to keep their hospital gowns in place!  Stick out tongue

• Gold Top Dog

Great news, Ginger  . . . more vibes for a continued speedy recovery.

Deb W.

• Gold Top Dog

Ginger this is awesome!!!  It will make this Thanksgiving memorable!! 

• Gold Top Dog

We were able to take her home yesterday!  She did great although we were all exhausted by the end of the day.  Today we will just have a very untraditional Thanksgiving by relaxing and not doing the whole cooking thing.  Ron and the boys are good but say they miss me :).  Heather still has much work to do but she is very determined to do it.  I got some sleep last night for the first time in many days so I am ready to go again, ha!  Thanks for all your support it is so appreciated.

• Gold Top Dog
    I'm thrilled she's home.  I'm sure the entire ordeal has been exhausting for you and for her but a pain free future is worth the effort.  Get some rest, Ginger.  :)   I've been sending your boys at home lots of good vibes but I'm sure they can't wait till you get home.
    • Gold Top Dog
    Don't think I'd commented on this yet. So happy for the both of you that the surgery was a success and your daughter is home and on the mend. More healing vibes coming your way.
    • Gold Top Dog

Ginger, I'm really late is seeing this but I'm glad the surgery went well and she's home and on the mend.  For some reason, everything always seems to feel better once you're home and in your own bed and your own chair. Smile

Joyce