Horrified

• Puppy

Horrified

My chihuahua was attacked by my brothers chow, and killed. The same chow had attacked my chihuahua a few months prior, leaving him with 3 punctures. My brother had brought home 2 chows, a female and male..my chihuahua was also a male, so naturally when the female was in heat he'd go after her. This week I've been seperating my chihuahua from the chows but I decided to let him loose for a few minutes, I heard hI'm whimper and went out to check on him and he was leaning against the front door with his eyes wide open, the female was licking him so I knew he was going to pass away, I sat next to him with my hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat as it got slower, i was yellinf for my mom and I think it was the last thing he heard. He passed away a minute after. The chows live with us and I can't look at the male without crying, what do I do? Is it too soon to ask my parents for another dog, is it safe to get one?

• Puppy

I can't stop thinking of things I could've done to prevent this. 

• Puppy

Hi, The same thing happened to me - I just posted the exact same thing. I'm sorry this happened to you. The guilt I feel is overwhelming too.

• Puppy

It's not your fault but it is your brother's fault. The male chow should be trained and taught proper behavior because he is dangerous. Why do your parents allow two dangerous dogs to live with you? Why didn't they do anything about the previous attack? Your chichuachua was not harmful. You're not the one who should feel sorry and do something about it,

• Puppy

One more thing. As long as this chow is so aggressive or living with you I would not risk getting another dog.

• Puppy

@Aalva518

My chihuahua was attacked by my brothers chow, and killed. The same chow had attacked my chihuahua a few months prior, leaving him with 3 punctures. My brother had brought home 2 chows, a female and male..my chihuahua was also a male, so naturally when the female was in heat he'd go after her. This week I've been seperating my chihuahua from the chows but I decided to let him loose for a few minutes, I heard hI'm whimper and went out to check on him and he was leaning against the front door with his eyes wide open, the female was licking him so I knew he was going to pass away, I sat next to him with my hand on his chest feeling his heartbeat as it got slower, i was yellinf for my mom and I think it was the last thing he heard. He passed away a minute after. The chows live with us and I can't look at the male without crying, what do I do? Is it too soon to ask my parents for another dog, is it safe to get one?

@Aalva518 first I wanna say sorry for your loss, those chows need serious training especially the male take a look into our Exclusive online Dog training for pups from two months old to dogs at 4-5-6 years old!, No matter the size or shape, whatever problem your facing with your dog, we can correct that with our online training with the best dog trainer known, >DoGgY DaN< click this link: bit.ly/1CFp5nQ or right it down and paste it in your browser for your 3 day $1 trial now!! Go check out our website and turn that bad chow into a good one!! Then you'll be able to get another dog and apply these same trainings to him/her