What is wrong?

• Gold Top Dog

What is wrong?

Glenda, I tried to reply to your post and it would not let me. Kept saying Validation Error, whatever that is. I was saying I don't know here or how to find Nov. chat. How do I find it?

• Gold Top Dog

try using custom text editor to post. I have to.

If you click on Forum look for recent posts and you should find November meeting. If not let me know and I'll go upstairs to my computer and copy a link for you.

• Gold Top Dog

Hi, Sandra,

The chats are now housed in the iDog "Kennel" To get there, click on the button labeled "The Kennels "at the top of the page you are on. Then click on the iDog kennel. There's a picture of a black dog with a red collar (reminds my of Bugsy!). You'll need to subscribe to the iDog kennel in order to respond.  (I'm not sure if the request button says Subscribe or something else. I think it took a day for the request to be processed.) They made the kennel for the old iDoggers. I'm not sure why the monthly chats are housed there, but that's where they are moved to if we start them in another area. (Maybe it's because it's the iDoggers who chat??)  If you get stuck, just holler.

Kate