Important Site Changes for Community Members....

• Gold Top Dog

If we seem a little testy it's because we've heard all this before. How great the  site will be, blah, blah, blah. I don't have anything constructive to add to this thread.  As far as I'm concerned, this community is a dead horse. Why keep kicking it?

• Gold Top Dog

As my original post explains this is a new start with different people driving the process, you have 2 choices work with us and try to make some positive impact or don't.  It would be good to get feedback on the ideas in the original post and  moving the IMHA thread to a group "Kennel"

• Gold Top Dog

why are you still here then?

• Gold Top Dog

Bad Dog, I'm here because a few of my friends here aren't on facebook. I check in now and then to see how they are.    

• Gold Top Dog

if that's the case then you have a vested interest in improving things and being negative is destructive not constructive.  Think about what we have suggested in the start of the thread, pass comment on that and contribute to bringing the community back to life. There is a substantial amount of back end work to be undone so this is taking a large investment, just to get the structure and experience right.

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks for the advice  but I can check the only thread I care about now, even with the current set up. I didn't have anything to do with the destruction of this community. I tried for a long time to use it and to offer input on training threads and offer constructive input but frankly, it's not a site that is going to come back to life, no matter what changes are made. If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to say congrats.  

• Gold Top Dog

In which case I suggest that you keep out of the way of change and if there are things you don't like suck it up.

• Gold Top Dog

LOL, classy response.  

How are my comments getting in the way of change?  I suggest you suck it up if you can't take negative feedback.  You're stepping in a mess made by others but that still leaves crap on your shoes, not mine.

• Gold Top Dog

@jackieg You have cluttered a thread that was discussing improvements with diatribe, please don't post on this thread again.

• Gold Top Dog

I'd love the changes you suggest for the IMHA thread.  Let me know how I can help.

• Gold Top Dog

thanks, we will change the migration so that a new Kennel (group) is created dedicated to IMHA and move the current thread as the first post in your own area.

• Gold Top Dog

It's interesting that my post here just vanished.  

Guess you didn't like my input either.

Before all the "fixes" with the not so new and improved format, this was a thriving community and a supportive family.  Now?  Most everyone has vanished and TPTB are being snappish in responding to comments.  Lets just run off the few remaining members and keep right on doing things the way none of us likes......

• Gold Top Dog

@glenmar no one has deleted any post you have made

• Gold Top Dog

We want to try and undo some of the changes and we would like your input, there is no underhanded plan to try and drive you out, all we are asking for constructive arguments to what changes you would like or what you don't like along with reporting issues with the site in it's current form.  

• Gold Top Dog

This is now my fifth attempt to post here.  Clearly my input isn't wanted, which begs the question...why am I still here and still trying to keep this forum going?  It really sucks that opinions that aren't wanted just aren't posted.