Which High School Stereotype is your dog?

• Gold Top Dog

Which High School Stereotype is your dog?

LOL thought this could be interesting. Humor me, if you will.

Which high school stereotype is your dog?

• The brain/know-it-all/kid who must shout out all the answers
    • "Ditzy" (or at least pretends to be) Prada toting girl (or guy, LOL - hey, I've seen it)
    • Class clown
    • Dean's BFF (a.k.a. always getting into trouble!)
    • Generally nice guy/girl - can pretty much make friends with anyone
    • Loner or goth - misunderstood and/or independent
    • Class president - loves to lead and do things his/her way
    • Party thrower - loves to parrtay lol
    • Jock - loves to do physical things, sports, work
    • Teacher's pet - only wants to please people and have people like them
    • Other- please elaborate!

• Gold Top Dog

Apollo is a total jock..loves to do physical things, sports, work...he loves to swim, play fetch, dock dive, hike in the woods, climb up big rocks in the park, loves to get out on a boat (and jump of it, too!). He also loves to attend my brothers football games and baseball games.

• Gold Top Dog

Lily would definatly be the class clown. She's always doing something weird/funny.

• Gold Top Dog

Brownie- Party Thrower. He is very social and the dog run to him is like heaven.

Cuddles- Generally Nice. She likes to go to the park and she isn't like running to meet everyone like Brownie but enjoys it when someone stops to see her.

Possum- Ditzy Prada Toting Girl. She doesn't pretend. She really is lol. She "jumped in the car" with the door shut!!!

Baxter- Dean's BFF. He always chews through a leash or runs down to the corner and we freak looking for him everywhere and he is sitting right at the corner just smiling at us.

Bailey- Class Clown. She is very funny. eg. She jumped up on my friends chest when he was sitting down and she sat on top of his plate of pizza so her her butt was completly red. All I can say is, BATH, NOW!!!!!!

• Gold Top Dog

Cheyanne is would be the independent one. She only needs me but still does things her way.

Lillie would be the nice girl/teacher pet/class clown. She actually enjoys being with me more than the dogs unlike my other 2 setters I've had. She knows how to please me but can be a goof ball at the same time.

Kujo would be a cheerleader/teacher's pet. She loves to play with the neighbors male dogs around here but wont look twice at the females. And she loves every person she meets especially men.

• Gold Top Dog

Jazzy - Loner/Teachers Pet.  She does not like being with other dogs very much and is uncomfortable with strangers until she gets to know them.  She is a people dog though, and just lives to please us. 

Lacie - Definately Teachers Pet / Generally Nice.  She is just a lover, very sweet and quiet and nice to be around.

Keisha - she's our Party Thrower - loves to have fun!

Zoe - she's another Party Thrower.  (Do you have any idea what it's like to live with TWO OF THEM???)  Tongue Tied

Rex - he's the Class Clown, silly and funny.

• Gold Top Dog

jason is definately the loner/goth type. he is just so weird in so many aspects. doesnt like other dogs, etc. also he is way too smart for his own good. lol. i keep accidentaly teaching him stuff all the time... lol

moca is the class clown... this girl is so clumsy!!! i have never seen a (healthy) dog trip over a curb or run into a closed door so often! she is just too funny!

• Gold Top Dog

Max would be the generally nice guy who makes friends with everyone.

Joyce

• Gold Top Dog

Lex would definitely be the jock.He is all about anything physical. We call him the athlete of the family for a reason! =D 

• Gold Top Dog

Honor's totally the class president.  She loves to lead, make decisions, and will always give her opinion even if she's not the one making the decisions.  

• Gold Top Dog

I'd have to say Indie is like the big, lumbering football player who's really cute, not extremely bright, but really sweet and nice to everybody.  He plays too rough but is a big love bug.  His nickname here at home is Lennie ala Of Mice and Men.  LOL

Woobie's hard to nail.  With humans, he'd be the timid wallflower type due to his shy nature, but with dogs, he's the Party Thrower, loves to hang with his buds and play and have fun.  Always up for adventure. 

• Gold Top Dog

Hektor would have this written in his yearbook "Most likely to fail to take over the world. " or "most likely to appear on an episode of cops"

Gunnar would have received the standard "Most likely to succeed, or warmest personality".

• Gold Top Dog

What a great thread!!!

Ginny is definitely like Allie Sheedy's character in the Breakfast Club. Very quiet unobtrusive, quirky, and then all the sudden explooooodes at something (squirrel, dog, etc) Big Smile

• Gold Top Dog
    Oh geeze my boys are a class all their own. lol Im sure if they could read then they would disagree with all im about to put down. Eh

Hammer-Head is the total rocker type. Hes bold, dark, thinks he is very funny, thinks highly of hisself, and isnt afraid of anyone. Hes a great and loyal friend and will protect you always should the need arise. Able to hold his own quite well but also having a good amount of restraint.

Charlie is the typical nerd. Always showing off his intelligence even if its in the middle of petco. If I dont look at him the entire time he will 'sit pretty' with his paws up and ears perked as he awaits a treat and I try to tell him I didnt even give him a command and to stop being so silly. Hehe

Frankie is part Jock and part Party thrower and sprinkled with class clown. He is very funny and is always, always playing with other dogs. Very smart but only when he wants to listen, typical terrier. Not afraid to let you know when your boring him to tears. Likes to cuddle in peoples laps even tho he is ever growing in size. XP

• Gold Top Dog

Noel is the jock. I can throw the tenis ball thirty times and she'll drop it at my feet again.