Which High School Stereotype is your dog?

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Bugsy would be a combo of Class President, generally nice guy, geeky jock.

He is definitely a leader and has a desire for everyone to like him and get along together.  He is very athletic but has a serious thinking side 

• Gold Top Dog

Sioux - Most likely to succeed.  Brainy, beautiful and popular. Big Smile

Maska - He's probably the nice guy who never gets the girl in high school, but later you find out he married a doll and ended up successful, rich, and still a nice guy.

Sequoyah - Definitely the female jock combined with the brainJane.  She can do anything, and better than the guys.  She would end up as the class president NEVER - not because she doesn't have looks or brains, but because everyone is so dang jealous of her that they vote for the empty-headed cheerleader type intstead.

Fergie - the science teacher 

• Bronze

Sammy:jock/always playing

Prissy:Generally nice girl

• Gold Top Dog

Honey would be a teachers pet that is a jock.  She loves to please everyone, loves to show her affection, but she is also very athletic, loves to run and jump and spin and tworil---and catch possums and bring them in the house....which does not please me.

• Gold Top Dog

Falon would be the female european foreign exchange student who has freakish musculature for a female, but runs away if anyone picks on her. lol

Wolfie would be the guy that has impeccable style and is friends with all the girls.  However, his sexual preference would be up for debate (you know what I mean!) Big Smile 

• Gold Top Dog

Kirby would be the dumb blond that is always off in lallaala land, lacks commons sense, suffers from a slew of random quirks, and always has a  happy grin... be cause he doesn't know any better.

• Gold Top Dog

Oh this is fun!

Grady is definitely the class clown.  He just loves to have fun & can make just about anyone laugh.

Aspen is the nice guy with people.  He loves people.  He's goth like & stand-offish with other dogs besides Maghee & Grady.

Maghee is the class snitch.  She tattles on everything.  "oh ma, there's a butterfly outside", "The cat's trying to eat", "Grady's barking"

• Gold Top Dog

Dakota - Loner or Goth

Neiko - Teacher's pet, Jock and class clown

Lily - Teachers pet and nice girl

Abbie - Class president, Jock

• Gold Top Dog

Maxine - Teacher's Pet, know it all, and DEFINITELY better than anyone else in the school. She would create the style others emulate

Belle - Nice girl,  but athletic too

Teddi - Class clown, but would rarely get into trouble because she would be so sweet and cute.  

• Silver

Bo's a Jock, Whiskey's the glamorous high maintenance bitch. We love her anyway!

• Gold Top Dog

Hate to say it, but I'm afraid Bandit would end up being the brilliant kid who could have worked towards an Ivy league scholarship, but ends up running a profitable business manufacturing & distributing methamphetamines amongs his classmates instead. While he's startlingly intelligent,  he tends to use his talents for the "dark side" unless closely supervised!

• Gold Top Dog

IrishSetterGrl
    Loner or goth - misunderstood and/or independent

That would most closely describe Willow. She's even got the dark coat going on. Cool

• Gold Top Dog

Cooper is definitely a frat boy--we almost considered making it some part of his reg. name! I know there aren't frats in high school, but still. He thinks everything is funny, even when we don't, and just wants everyone to have a good time. He gets into trouble sometimes but he doesn't care. He tries to play with EVERYONE.

Emma is that girl who is really good on her sports team AND gets straight A's in class. She's athletic and smart, and pretty! But she's really a little insecure and needs approval from her superiors all the time, but does like to boss her peers around. 

Abby is a crotchety old lady! Haha, she'd be that teacher that's always snapping at the students to stop doing something annoying, but secretly has a great sense of humor with the other teachers. 

• Gold Top Dog

Taz is a total ditz, but he also likes to get into trouble sometimes. Yet, everyone loves him to death!

Tucker was a jock, all the way. He loved to run, play frizbee, ball, even my pathetic attempt at agility LOL! But everyone loved him, and you couldnt help but to, he was so sweet, so loving. Always acted like a goof ball. But he lived to please me. Smart as a whip too.

• Gold Top Dog

Riley is definitely class clown with a little bit of teachers pet in him.  Funny story is we got a trainer for Riley to help get past his barking at everyone who passed the house or rang our bell.  As soon as the trainer arrived, master Riley would be the Angel of all Angels - I literally think I saw his halo blinking.  As soon as the trainer left - he barked and barked and barked.  Wiseguy!