Honoring Our Pets Of The Past

Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is the theme of a work of poetic prose written some time between 1980 and 1992, whose original creator is unknown. The theme is of an other-worldly place to which a pet goes upon its death, eventually to be reunited with its owner.
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Honoring Our Pets Of The Past

Dogs add so much to our lives, I can honestly say that my life is full of wonderful people and they are people I met because of my dogs. They fill our lives with joy and love us no matter what. It's so sad when they have to go. I alway found comfort in knowing that they had a great life and they always made me smile. Please honor your dogs of the past today. I would love our members to post pics and stories of dogs that are gone but by no means forgotten.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Hey everyone, don't forget to share your stories about your dogs of the past. They all deserve to be honored. This is my story of Bailey.

She was just amazing, these are pics of her doing what she loved the most making children smile. Bailey was a therapy dog and loved to work with the elderly and pretty much anyone who needed cheering up. She was a 125 pound Rottweiler who was a real ambassador for her breed. I took her everywhere with me and Bailey changed so many minds about what a true Rottie should be. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her. One of her nick names was "Bug"