R.I.P. BabyCat <3

Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is the theme of a work of poetic prose written some time between 1980 and 1992, whose original creator is unknown. The theme is of an other-worldly place to which a pet goes upon its death, eventually to be reunited with its owner.
    • Gold Top Dog

R.I.P. BabyCat <3

Crying I don't know what happened to BabyCat she's been healthy never had any health problems other than a broken tooth, and this morning at 5 I found her dead.  Only thing I can guess is maybe she got bit by a spider.  I feel bad because she was laying like that since Sunday night.  I thought she was sleeping and I remember telling her I hate how you hang off the box like that your gonna fall and she usually looks at me and turns but she didn't I said fine ignore me.

BabyCat was only 11 years old. I've had her since she was born her mom was a spray cat I took in who got pregnant and I kept BabyCat, MamaCat died in 2004. Broken Heart  

• Gold Top Dog

I'm sorry to hear about BabyCat.  Run free pretty girl.

• Gold Top Dog

Sorry to hear of your loss, Run free Baby Cat

• Gold Top Dog

((( hugs ))) I'm so sorry. It sounds like dies in her sleep and didn't suffer. Run free sweet girl...

• Gold Top Dog

I'm so sorry for your loss!  But truly ... going in your sleep? Peaceful.

• Gold Top Dog

I'm sorry to hear about Baby Cat.  I can imagine that it's awful to lose a beloved pet when you didn't have a chance to prepare, say goodbye, etc.  But like Callie said, to die peacefully in her sleep was definitely easier on her, even though it's harder for you.  

Run free, Baby Cat . . .