Run free, GingerD 6-3-14

Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is the theme of a work of poetic prose written some time between 1980 and 1992, whose original creator is unknown. The theme is of an other-worldly place to which a pet goes upon its death, eventually to be reunited with its owner.
    • Gold Top Dog

Tina, I am so sorry.  I often think those last months for an older shelter dog  are   so important.  Having a home even for a short time ... knowing love & care, regular meals, and  safety .... that is so incredibly important rather than  that same animal being in a cage alone waiting for the "long walk" .  To know someone chose you to go home with them even when you aren't zoomy and fun like a younger dog -- I can't even imagine that, but I know  it's appreciated..  You did the right, loving and humane thing.  I respect you so much for what you do.

• Gold Top Dog

Bummer, Tina. Sorry to hear this :(

• Gold Top Dog

I have been unable to get here for a few weeks, Tina I am just seeing the news about Ginger D.  I am so sorry.  You did show her love in her senior years which is so important.  Run Free GingerD.

• Gold Top Dog

I saw you had mentioned this the other day, but didn't see the thread till now.

((((hugs)))))  Run free GingerD, you had lots of love for those 3 months, and I'm sure you are now feeling great at the bridge w/ no pain.