Brown, 1999-May 18, 2013

Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge is the theme of a work of poetic prose written some time between 1980 and 1992, whose original creator is unknown. The theme is of an other-worldly place to which a pet goes upon its death, eventually to be reunited with its owner.
    • Puppy

Hi Marlania.  I am new to this site so do not really know anyone yet but my heart goes out to you as I lost one of mine this week too.  I have gotten numerous stones from www.rockitcreations.  They have so many options and samples on their site, I'm sure you'll find something awesome for  Brown.  I've shipped them to many friends who have lost their furbabies and it's always so wonderful when they receive them.  They are great to work with and have a separate section for pet memorial stones plus they ship free.  Good luck and enjoy Junior.  I LOVE hounds...  Sue

• Gold Top Dog

HUGS

Run free, Brown!

• Gold Top Dog
    Just seeing this!! I am so sorry!
    • Gold Top Dog

I'm just seeing this too, and I'm so sorry.  We all understand what you've been going through, but I'm glad that Junior showed up to help lift your spirits.  I think Sandie is right ... he's a final gift from Brown.

Joyce