do my shoulders look big? (Bugsy)

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

do my shoulders look big? (Bugsy)

sorry for the over exposure bad photographer at play - but gosh this pose surprised even me Indifferent

ps not sure what he had spotted I was trying to take pictures of some birds - fat chance!

just posing

and relaxed

thanks for looking

• Gold Top Dog

Be still my heart! 

Bugsy, you were so nice not to show that silly woman just how strong you really are this morning.

• Gold Top Dog

2 things are running through my mind right now; 1) ~sigh~  What a handsome piece of dog flesh; WTH was that trainer thinking in trying to force a dog like B into a down???

• Gold Top Dog

That "trainer" is a mindless piece of dog flesh.  Bugsy, you are one handsome devil.  And, the sweetest thing not to have taken a bite out of crime!

• Gold Top Dog

Indifferent he's huge

• Gold Top Dog

oh my Bugsy! Have you been working out?!

• Gold Top Dog

Bugs is such a handsome devil!

• Gold Top Dog

Lookin' good, B!!  And, you are as great on the inside as you are on the outside.  You are so blessed, Karen--don't take one day for granted. 

• Gold Top Dog

bUgSY - Dude!   You are RIPPED!

Oh, so handsome and with personality too!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

bUgsy sez tanks guyz!   and I do as well Embarrassed

I think I might start a breed guess on him, those shoulders and chest where do they come from?

And his muscle development has certainly been hampered by being neutered at 10 wks or so LOL

• Gold Top Dog

Bugsy, you are a beast- and a handsome one at that!

• Gold Top Dog

I've always thought Bugsy looks like a mix of Labrador and Great Dane 50/50.  It would be interesting to know for sure.

• Gold Top Dog

Bugsy, you are just gorgeous!  mmmm, I mean handsome! LOL!

• Gold Top Dog
    seriously one of the most stunning, handsome dogs I've ever seen.  Ari says "what a hunk" Stick out tongue
    • Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

the_gopher
    seriously one of the most stunning, handsome dogs I've ever seen.  Ari says "what a hunk" Stick out tongue

Embarrassed  You made us both blush!  Thank you I am seriously partial but he's a darn good looking mutt Wink

Thanks for the breed guess too!