New Signature...what do you think?

• Gold Top Dog

New Signature...what do you think?

My brother, who doesn't know my dogs, got bored at work and made and sent this.  He got the pictures from my Facebook account.

What do you think?  (I think they look a little odd)

MM_siggie_2009.jpg picture by skimmelman

• Gold Top Dog

Being honest? I like your current one a lot better. They look more naturally cute Smile

• Gold Top Dog

I agree with Gina.  Those sunglasses are a little weird...cute idea, but I like your current one better, too.

• Gold Top Dog

I agree with everyone else -- Morrison isn't that much the "cool man" and Monroe looks downright befuddled. 

Nice of him to think of you tho -- truly was!!

• Gold Top Dog

Agreed....I do like the overall design but the pics of the boys is, well, strange.

I wonder if I could get him to change the pictures up.  He's usually pretty open to suggestions and doesn't get hurt easily.

• Gold Top Dog
    Not to be nitpicky but is German spelled right? Germain? Does anyone else see the 'i'? Am I crazy? :)
    • Gold Top Dog

ROFL   Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Can't wait to point that out to my journalistic-perfect-spelling-perfect-grammar-I-learned-latin-and-greek-to-write-better brother!

• Puppy

Adding new partners to your firm can help you grow. However, to pique their interest, you'll need to give them a presentation about your company Modern Google Slides Templates - MasterBundles masterbundles.com/.../modern would come in use in this instance to make your presentation more presentable. I am confident that it will help to pique the interest of potential partners.