The Weekly Growl:8.11.14 - 8.15.14

Community Helps and Happenings

What do you feed your dog?

“I make homemade dog food for my dogs, as well. We buy chicken thighs in bulk and then pressure cans them for the dogs. I know I am not supposed to feed dogs cooked chicken bones....” Help out LAURA32_13606 . Some community members have already weighed in on this, now it is your turn. What do you feed your dog? Give us your thoughts on pet nutrition and maybe ever get some ideas!

Nosework Class

JACKIEG and Bella take their first Nosework class last week! This week was their second class and things when much better! Read the continuing adventures of the class and learn a little about how activities like nosework could help your dog!

#Trending Videos

Dancing Pittie is back! This dog has got some moves! We wish we could dance the way this dog can! You are going to want to watch one of the top viewed videos of the week. You MAY even pick up a few moves of your own! J

Dog vs. Shark: Cute Dog Maymo This past week was Shark Week! For those of you that don’t know, Shark Week is a week of programming on the Discovery Channel devoted to educational programming related to sharks! Maymo was dealing with his own shark in this video and it is ADORABLE! If you haven’t seen this yet, you must! Find it here!

Education

Is your dog Dehydrated? Our friends over at PETSAFE provided our community with a lot of important information on the subject of pet hydration. Is your pet dehydrated? Over hydrated? Find out everything you need to know now!

Discussion

Who is in your family? We are all here because we are dog lovers, but more than that, we are animal lovers! What other animals make up your family. Let us know in our weekly discussion, here