The People Behind the Posts!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

The People Behind the Posts!

I am Kaitlin and I am the social girl at Dog.com! During my time with Dog.com I have learned so much about how to properly care for and train my dog! I am here to share fun pictures and inspiring stories I find around the web .  I love taking long walks with my dog Harley Quinn and rolling around with her on the floor! I am sucker anything dog. (And  Batman!)

I'm Michele, and I feel very blessed that my job combines all of my passions—design, dogs and people! I design catalogs and graphics for our dog and horse communities. I also train dogs and have fostered dogs for the past 14 years. My favorite thing to do is connect and share with our community. I love spending time with my dog, Grux. A true ambassador for his breed, he is a therapy dog and just loves everyone. I want our community to grow and be a place where dog lovers like me can come and get help, share their stories and learn.

• Bronze

LOL...Harley Quinn...that rocks!

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Thanks @Bustercannon ! Harley Quinn was always my favorite character. When I saw my baby for the first time I KNEW that was going to be her name!

-Kait

• Bronze

Now if you include her in cosplay...that would be awesome. LOL

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I am working on it! LOL

-Kait 

• Bronze

Oh, the pictures would be amazing...lol

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

I will make sure I post them! Also funny story , I hadn't been in contact with a friend of mine in months, and on the same day we posted pictures of our dogs on Facebook. Mine was Harley Quinn and her's was little Harvey Dent! I guess we were meant to be friends!  LOL

-Kait

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Hey Buster nice to see you added a pic, cute pup!

• Bronze

Thanks!  When I was little, I had a Lapsa Poodle named Bandit.  He was amazing furball of energy.  Since I'm not allowed to have a dog in our apartment, this is as close I can come to dog greatness....Sigh.