My Foster Baby Needs a Ride! FL to SC

• Gold Top Dog

My Foster Baby Needs a Ride! FL to SC

Hey y'all - I've been super busy with fostering and training my service dog in new duties. But I'm hoping some of you can help - there is a young female named Sheena in Florida who has been waiting for three weeks now for a chance to come up here for fostering: specifically HW treatment, TLC, and training. Sheena is a rescue through American Belgian Malinois Club Rescue. They got her safe out of the shelter, but she has been in boarding all this time - not fun for a smart young thing like her! ABMCR has a super transport operation - but we are having a bit trouble getting enough help with legs from FL through the Carolinas. Please consider helping Sheena get here if you are convenient to one of the legs listed below. ABMCR is great to work with - they run a tight ship! Please help us get our foster girl Sheena here Saturday for HW treatment and TLC! She's near Ocala, FL - route is posted below. Contact listed (or me) if you can help! From Ridgeway, SC to me (Pilot Mountain, NC), the transport sheet is filled! - we just need these last few legs! Contact Lin Karrels, the Transport Director, for more information, or to get on the transport sheet (I know you want to! You want to get this baby up to her mountain vacation and spa!). [IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/mw6w7o.jpg[/IMG] • Astatula FL to Ridgeway, SC • Sat 10/27 I-95/26/77 FL/GA/SC/NC • Sheena Transport Sheena is headed to her foster home! All legs are flexible. CROSS POSTING ENCOURAGED AND APPRECIATED. Contact Transport Coordinator Lin Karrels at linkarrelstc@gmail.com Name: Sheena Breed: Belgian Malinois Age: 18 months Sex: Female Altered: Yes Vacs: UTD Temperament:Excellent. Health: Excellent, traveling with Health cert. 49 lbs/23” Miscellaneous: Recommend crate for safety (no soft-sided crates please). Saturday, October 27, 2012 10 minutes are added to each leg for exercise/potty break ******************************************************** Leg #1 – NEEDED! Astatula FL to Ormond Beach FL 67 miles – 1 hour 10 minues Depart Astatula 9:00 a.m. Arrive Ormond Beach 10:10 a.m. Leg #2 – NEEDED! Ormond Beach FL to St. Augustine FL (I-95) 50 miles – 1 hour Depart Ormond Beach 10:20 a.m. Arrive St. Augustine 11:20 a.m. Leg #3 – FILLED! Thank you! St. Augustine FL to Kingsland GA 70 miles – 1 hour Depart St. Augustine 11:30 a.m. Arrive Kingsland 12:30 p.m. Leg #4 – NEEDED! Kingsland GA to Richmond Hill GA 84 miles – 1 hour 20 minutes Depart Kingsland 12:40 p.m. Arrive Richmond Hill 2:00 p.m. Leg #5 – NEEDED! Richmond Hill GA to Walterboro SC 79 miles – 1 hour 10 minutes Depart Richmond Hill 2:10 p.m. Arrive Walterboro 3:20 p.m. Leg #6 – NEEDED! Walterboro SC to Orangeburg SC 57 miles – 1 hour Depart Walterboro 3:30 p.m. Arrive Orangeburg 4:30 p.m. Leg #7 – NEEDED! Orangeburg SC to Ridgeway SC 64 miles – 1 hour Depart Orangeburg 4:40 p.m. Arrive Ridgeway 5:40 p.m.
    • Gold Top Dog

Dang - the next two weekends for us are jam-filled.  Astatula is kinda out in the middle of God's country -- about an hour NW of me.  that wouldn't be a show-stopper but the timing is because of the weekends involved.  I'll talk to David but I don't think I can. 

• Gold Top Dog
    calliecritturs

Dang - the next two weekends for us are jam-filled.  Astatula is kinda out in the middle of God's country -- about an hour NW of me.  that wouldn't be a show-stopper but the timing is because of the weekends involved.  I'll talk to David but I don't think I can. 

Appreciate it! If you KNOW anyone, too - that leg seems to be the really tricky one. We now have all but that one and a couple in GA filled. So frustrating! I have my sister's wedding this Saturday or I'd rent a van and drive the whole way myself. As it is I'll be leaving the wedding and driving about ninety miles, lol, if this comes off. We have had a terrible time trying to get rescue Malinois out of Florida. And there are so many. :(
    • Gold Top Dog
    Has the rescue group tried contacting Pilots and Paws?  They transport a lot of rescue dogs all over the country.  Good luck.