Snipers ouchy and tattoo (warning..post spay picture!)

• Gold Top Dog

What is an OHE symbol? A proof of spay? My dogs didn't get one. :(

• Gold Top Dog

I know my vets always do the spay symbol, it looks like a circle with a line through it. Just a quick way to check and see if a dog is spayed. Smile 

• Gold Top Dog

How are your babies doing?

• Gold Top Dog

We're sending healing vibes for DH and scritches and cuddles for Sniper - that incision look ouchie!

Hey Sniper - just chill and be a good girl while you heal up all nice so that your Momma doesn't worry too much.  Give you Daddy kisses until his arm is all better!

• Gold Top Dog

Thank you so much for your healing vibes! Sniper is doing wonderful, it's hard trying to keep her calm until the staples come out, as she doesn't seem to be bothered at all by them! My poor DH on the other hand might still be looking at a second surgery, we will find out Wednesday, so keep fingers crossed he doesn't have to. Thanks again for your thoughts! Smile 

• Gold Top Dog

Awww!  Poor Baby!  I'm glad you posted the pic of her incision.  I was worried about Misty's when she had it done, and well, it looks very similar with the exception of the staples.  This is a late response, so I'm sure she's up and about, so in any case, good luck  and have a healthy, safe recovery.

• Gold Top Dog

None of my vet's never tattooed a symbol on Maze's belly. I wish they had thou but she does a have a tattoo in her ear. Only for ID purposes but she says she wants a tat like Sniper has. Lol.