JUNE-it's here

• Gold Top Dog

Music Music Oh where oh where did that sweet little fluffy puppy go , and who left behind this Tazmanian Devil dog Music

I can believe how big Garth is getting and now he is in the defiant I will do what I want stage.... He is 10 weeks old yesterday and 16 lbs. and his legs are so long.  I gave him a bath    shower last night and we neeed 2 towels just to get his whole body wrapped up.   He has found a fews wide spots in the fence so he has decided that is how you get out, he also found the neighbors cattle gate and discovers "new" territory.  I went to buy some chicken wire to patch those areas up, told Ron "Well that should work until he gets too big to get thru"...lol...Ron said " Might as well save you money cause that will be next week :)

Gotta get some more pics so you can all be impressed :)

Rain stopped so water aerobics are back on the schedule,.cant wait!

Have a great week all.

• Gold Top Dog

Okay will try this again. I did reach the forum this time and found the June thread just by coming to the URL address of the forum rather than coming from the link in my email.

• Gold Top Dog

Worked finally without me having to Use Custom Text Editor. Not that using Custom Text Editor is a big deal and some times I do use it. However it is just one less step to just post under Join the Conversation. For the record I am using FireFox.  Anyway, all seems okay now.

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

There was supposed to be a Northern Lights display last night, visible down through Iowa.  Wife and I drove out to a good spot on the prairie to watch.  Long slow sunset, really bright moon.  About 6 million mosquitos trying to get into the car, but lots of fireflies flitting about-apparently no blood in fire flies.  Gave up about 11PM, as apparently the car will leak mosquitos.

We are supposed to show off a dog trick at class tonight.  May show how Sky can grab a treat without drawing blood.

• Gold Top Dog

My friend WI called last night and she was going to watch for the Northern lights.  Havent heard how she did with that.  

Good boy Sky, happy that you have learned that trick...trying to teach Garth that toes are for walking not eating. :)

• Gold Top Dog

Gave up on this place for a couple months, but now things seem to be working a little better, that is nice to see.

• Gold Top Dog

Good to hear!  may I direct y'all to this poll community.dog.com/.../122670.aspx

• Gold Top Dog

@baddog

Good to hear! may I direct y'all to this poll community.dog.com/.../122670.aspx

I voted but my no vote was cause I don't have a "smart phone" or ever a "kinda smart" phone but I would probably enjoy seeing everyone elses  pics :)

• Gold Top Dog

Perhaps now is the time to get one :)

• Gold Top Dog

Wow, it looks like no one has been posting here. I *think* I'm posting right behind Kate from 6/12.

Let's just say I tolerated the surgery one....polyps were removed from BOTH vocal cords, and this is most definately not one of the things that would make my top 10 list of things I'd like to do! Nuff said. Oh, except that not being able to speak for the next week is going to seriously stink!

Congrats on the third family member Kate! As always Doug, I love your pictures.

Bored to tears today....I've been baking to keep myself busy and not noticing so much that it's VERY quiet around here when I'm not a least able to talk to Theo. Cherry cobblers (a couple for the freezer too) and brownies. Have the requested meatloaf in the oven now. Good thing for the guys that I keep the freezer well stocked so I can comply with all their requests....who would have thunk meatloaf in the warmer weather?

Hope everyone is well. If TPTB see this post I would LOVE for them to click the "email me replies to this post" button for me. It doesn't do a thing when I click on it.......

• Gold Top Dog

Sorry we have a little glitch with the icons those buttons should be yes no options.....fix coming

• Gold Top Dog

Glenda so glad your surgery went well.  I don't know why you cant see all the pages but we have 3 pages on this thread and it has been much easier to access lately.  Page #'s show at the top and the bottom.

Hope you manage to behave yourself and let your fingers do the talking for the next week.  

Gotta run will catch up later.  

• Moderators
    • Gold Top Dog

Read a Sci fi horror story once about a man who had to scream---but had no voice.  Time to teach hand signals.   Gargle brandy.

Corn is already over knee high.  If you're not careful, so is the grass.

We have our local celebration "Friendship Days" this weekend.  Carny, parade, tractor pull, other assorted fun events.  Same basic parade every year-big, but same things.  Marching bands, little cars, big trucks and tractors, horses.   Fun to see the new John Deere tractors.  Big as a house.

• Gold Top Dog

Thanks baddog for the fixes.

It's funny because after the procedure on Tuesday, I had dozed off in my chair (big surprise) and when the phone rang I tried to say something to DH.  Nothing came out.  But, I'm not supposed to talk at all for a week.  Not smoking is hades, trying not to cough even worse, but not talking???  Absolute and unmitigating torture!  I *think* I voted...will have to click the link and see if I did.  Ginger, I resisted a smart phone for years, not wanting a "devise" that was smarter than I am, and now I absolutely LOVE mine.

• Gold Top Dog

Here's a biggie on my wish list....put our sigs back, or at least our names please. I absolutely HATE being referred to as glenmar, which wasn't my choice of a user name anyhow. That happened in another forum upgrade.

Ya'll be careful what you wish for.....I might drive everyone nuts letting my fingers do the talking for the next several days.

By the way, the cherry cobbler kicked major butt....don't personally know about the brownies, but considering that my son wiped out almost half a pain, guess they must be pretty decent. Hmmm, I seem to be missing the smileys.....